Chapter 2

A/N - Just a quick note that Naruto's parents are alive and Saskue's clan is too...Sasgay...hehehe

◞౪◟◉‵ლ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Shina-chan! Bye Katara!" I waved goodbye as I walked in the school with my cubs following behind me. He waved back then picked up my sisters arm to wave it while she was giggling. I smiled at it then continued on my way back to the school.

I sighed when all girls were swooning over a guy with duck butt hair. I would swear, but I'm only 8 hehe. I have been practicing for this. I took a deep breath and started swooning with the other girls and oh Kami kill me now!

There were fake hearts in my eyes and as soon as he left, I let them break and went back to my normal self while other girls fell on the ground and they all fainted.

I sighed and went to my new class with my adorable cubs. I opened the door to the class which lead to multiple stares. "Ah yes class this is our new student, could you please introduce yourself?" A guy which I was informed, Iruka-sensei, said. I nodded and faced the class and clearing my throat.

"Hello I'm Sakura Haruno...Pleased to meet you all!" I said in the most high pitched cute voice, making the boys blush and what made it better was that there was a panda clinging to my waist and the other 2 cubs latched onto my legs.

The girls squealed when they saw the cubs. I smiled inwardly at that. "Go sit in the back please by Naruto...Naruto raise your hand!" Iruka yelled to him. A blonde boy that resembled the Hokage raised his hand.

I gave him a warm smile as I walked up to him. Holding my hand out I said, "Hi! I'm Sakura Ya-Haruno. Nice to meet you!" He hesitantly took my hand in his. "I'm Naruto Namizake(?) Or Uzumaki." He said with some emotion, but not much....Jeez emo much?

I took a seat in the middle of to emo freaks. My little cubs sat on either side of my and Shi sat on my lap, playing with my long pink hair.

I giggled silently.

~~~Time Skip~~~

After school, I walked outside and saw all the kids run to their parent(s). I sighed and just walked past the loud crowd, wishing that my parents are still alive...Maybe they are! I MEAN WE ARE A LEGENDARY CLAN THAT WAS VERY SMALL!

My eyes brightened thinking about our power and how my parents probably did survive. With our kekkei genkai nothing can kill us. We are not....Normal...More like...Monsters....

I shook my head and pushed the thought out of my head. Pebbles tugged on my kimono and whimpered. Giggling, I set Shi down and picked up Pebbles.

After I reached the apartment there was a note on the door and it said:

'Hi Sakura-chan! Well I went on a mission and I just wanted to let you know that Katara is in good hands! The old woman there was really sweet to volunteer to take care of Katara!'

-

Your caretaker -

Shina-sama! <3

P.S. - She lives next door <3

I grumbled out some cuss words and crumpled up the paper. I unlocked the door and the cubs went inside and I stayed out. Closing the door and locking it, I walked to the next door which was to my left.

I knocked on the door and I heard a raspy, 'Coming!'.

The door opened to only reveal an old lady...Smoking. On the inside I was gonna strangle her. "Um hi! A hyperactive red head left a small baby with you and that happens to be my little sister." I said, eager to hold my baby sister.