Chapter 6

The next day, I wasn't bothered with

The next day, I wasn't bothered with. I just sat in bed, staring at the white ceiling. I need to move....I can't live with Shina for forever...Yeah I think I'll do that soon. I was about to turn over until I felt small pressure on my stomach. Kat- No...That cat. Whise.

"Get off stupid cat!" I growled, only to have it pur and lay down. I grabbed it and got it off of my stomach then rolled off. Meowing and pushing his head against my head. "What?" I asked Whise. He meowed again. I don't understand. I rolled back over and fell asleep.

---Time Skip---

Poke Poke

'Huh?' I rolled over on my side to be face to face with a boy...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WITH CAT EAR?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! AM I IN A DREAM?! Yeah that's it. I pinched myself, but nothing happened. SHIT!

I scrambled off my bed and hit the wall. "What the hell?!" I pointed at the boy. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!" He only meowed in response. My bed sheet was covering him until he started to get up, to only realize that HE IS F*CKING NAKED!!!!

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! BAD BOY!!!" I rushed over to him and pulled the sheet up to his chest. "Stay here!!! I'll be right back!" I ran out of the room to get clothes. When I found Shina's room, I was about to open it, but heard muffled voices.

I'm good at hearing them. I listened and I wish I didn't.

"I can't believe she believes me about telling me all the stuff she is, like being from the Yato! I already told the Hokage, but I don't think he believes me. So I'll make her show him, pretty sure she fell desperately for me, I mean who doesn't!" Shina....

"You sure about this Shina....She trusted you with her life...That's pretty cruel, but its what you do..." It was Rin. Just a tiny smile made it's way to my face, bit soon disappeared.

"She's just a desperate little b*tch that no one loves...Can't believe that Hokage even thought of me putting me with her. I hate her, so nasty and thinks she is the queen of everything. And she is sooo weak and useless don't even know how she became a ninja."

Excuse me?! Tears streamed down my face, but I wiped them away. S|He doesn't need to see my tears, that'll just please him. Whatever.

I silently walked back to my room. Whise, I think that is who he is, is tangled up in my sheets. I giggled weakly. "Ash..." I said in a raspy voice, the bear looked at me with a questioning look. "Can you help me pack...And Shi watch whise, Pebbles you help too." I grabbed all of my clothes and shoved it into a bag.