Chapter 20

A/N - I have gotten so far!!! Chapter 20!!!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!! ANYWAYS ONTO THE STORY AND PLZ CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK Agent Sakura! LETS GET GOING!

"Orochimaru." I sneered. "Oh hello Sssssakura~" He smirked. Just looking at his face sickened me. My lip snarled upwards. Of course he knew my name, he's the one that wanted to destroy my village to get his hands on me.

My team now noticed my presence and stared at me. I walked forward, close to Orochimaru. "What did you come here for?" I sternly asked. He pushed a piece of hair out of my face, making me more disgusted.

I swatted his hand away and he frowned. "I came here for," He then looked over my shoulder and pointed at Sasuke. "Ssssasuke. I needed a young Uchiha eventually, so I thought why not now?" I glared hard at him and backed away spreading my arms in front of my team.

"You will not touch them,"

'But you can take the girl!' A loud female voice screamed in my head. Spirits? Are they finally back?! I was about to speak until Orochimaru started to walk closer to us. Baring my teeth at the maniac, he backed up just a little.

"Stay away!" I yelled. "Sssakura deary-"

"GO AWAY!" A frown formed itself onto his lips. "Your crossssed the line." He appeared behind me, kicking me away from them. A snake soon emerged from thin air and fought Naruto. The girl ran away from the danger. Pft, pathetic.

I tried to regain my balance...Hint; Try. I fell on my face and grunted. Hearing kunai's clashing together scared me. Sasuke was fighting Orochimaru and not to sound mean, but he won't last very long. I hopped up, hoping to defeat him or at least injure him.

I noticed the battle moved back far from me and no one was near me. "I need to find them!" I mumbled, pumping chakra into my feet to run faster. They went father then I thought...I can't see any signs of them. "Damn..."

I closed my eyes and concentrated on all the Chakra's around me, but finding nothing. He must have concealed it. Ugh!

I concentrated again and felt, just faintly, Naruto's chakra. HA! Got cha! I ran towards his chakra and soon found a snake...Cut open..."Ew..." I sputtered out. I looked at Naruto that was huffing and puffing from all the energy he's used.

"Where's Orochimaru?!" I asked Naruto frantically. He pointed to forwards and a tree fell over. "Holy-" I ran to the direction he pointed to and when I got there...Orochimaru had already bitten into Sasuke's neck.

"No," I covered my mouth in shock. "Sasuke!" I yelled. Orochimaru lifted his head and looked at me. "Oh look I can get 2 today! What a wonderful day!" He then appeared in front of me and differently aimed for my lips, giving me the reaction to punch so hard to make him flying back. "SHANNARO~!"

An explosion erupted from the hard punch. "Leave us alone!" I hissed. He sat back up with a smirk plastered on his face. "Now Ssssakura, that's no way to treat your future Ssssensssei now is it?" His head stretched quickly towards my arm this time.

tried rolling over quickly, but he was able to bite before I got away. 'Oh no...' I thought is despair while looking at the curse mark forming on my arm. "What have you done to me...?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Why dear this will make you...Follow my leaderssssship." He slithered his head back to his pale body making me inwardly gag at.

I glared at him and gripped my arm in pain. "Goodbye my lover~" Lover...Hell no! He then disappeared and nothing, not a single trace was left that Orochimaru was here.

I looked over to the unconscious Sasuke, faced down in the dirt. I sighed and also saw and unconscious Naruto. "Dang...Wonder where that girl is...?" I looked around, and saw her hiding in the bush. "Oi! Girl! Shouldn't you be taking care of your new teammates?"

She shakily stood up, nodded, and dragged Naruto and Sasuke and somehow picked them both up. "Do you know medical jutsu?" She nodded in response and walked away with 2 unconscious boy's on her back.

'Good luck,' I thought and heard a few female snickers and a male snort. sighed and watched as her figure disappear. 'Why is she hiding her strength? Maybe she doesn't want Sasuke to know how freakishly strong she is.'

I pushed the thought away and continued my way. Looking at the Mark on my upper arm made me cringe. Hopefully it won't take effect on me.

~3 days later~

The 3 days passed quickly, but I had my guard up the whole time. Ever since...That...Happened. I sighed and made my way towards the next exam building. I made sure no one died, but I guess that caused this extra round.

I was very tired so I sat down in the hallway. You know staying up for 3 days straight makes you..Very...Very...Tired...

My eyes closed slowly, but I jolted back awake, trying not to let my guard down until I made it out of here and to the hotel. I just can't watch anymore. I'm sick of children killing and beating each other just to move to the next level of Ninja.

I looked down the hall and saw a exit. "Yay!" I silently cheered and crawled towards the door. As I opened the door, the light blinded me. "Ouch..." As I stood up and walked forward, I ended up hitting a hard chest.

'Why do I keep hitting things?!' I looked up and saw Kakahsi. "Hello Saukra-chan~" He bent down to my level and his mask crinkling, signalling he was smirking or smiling. Oh dear.

------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but that's where I gonna end it for now! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, please;

Drop a vote and share with your friends!

Bye Bye~! Crim-chan~