Chapter 13

This was...Unbelievable. My village was as good as new, but...Who is in control? 

"Sakura?" A voice called, but I was to focused on looking at my village. "Sakura...?" The voice called again. I still ignored it. And soon enough my feet were moving on its own. I couldn't stop, not now! I have to see if my family is alive!

I ran.

I ran.

But...Something is holding my back for just setting foot in that village, my spirit doubting that y family is alive, but my mind forcing myself to go. 

I was now infront of the village gate, thinking about going in or not. "Should I?" 

"Yes..." A voice whispered in the wind. Okay...Now that just creeped me out. I shook my head and hesitantly walked forwards. "Sakura! Wait up!" I snapped my head backwards to see my team running towards me. 

"Don't just leave us! We must stick together!" Naruto panted. I slowly turned my head back to my village. "But its my village." I told the truth and I won't lie anymore. I'm staying here...At all cost. Its my home...I have too...

They (Team 7) looked shocked. "I'm staying here...I have too...I live here...It's where I belong..." My feet started walking to the gate and as soon as my foot was about to step over the boundary for this village, a hand was on my shoulder stopping me.

"Why?" A deep voice said. Is he seriously asking why?!

"Why? I was gonna say...Why are you holding me from my happiness?! This could be my only chance to see this village again...So I'm staying...And that's final..." I snapped and walked into the village. 

My home!

A smile crawled its way onto my face. A real smile. "I'm home!" I said to myself. I turned around and looked at my team and the prince. "You can stay here for the day or you could just leave without me and finish the mission." I gave them a decision and they picked to stay.

I smiled at them. Reaching my hand to my head where my Hitai-ate and pulled it off. "I'm not a leaf ninja anymore...Since I'm home now," I turned around to team 7, the prince was getting molested by women.

"Anyway I know I've lived to you for about 4 years and stuff, but now since you know who I really am, let's start over! I'm Sakura Yato, head of the Yato clan, I ran away 4 years ago because we were being attacked, and on that same night, my sister, Katara, was born. It was then my duty to protect her at all cost, even my life, but now...Its over...She's dead, and right now...I'm going to try and fond my parents." I explained to them the whole story. 

I tossed my Hitai-ate to Kakashi, "It was an honor to be a ninja in Konoha, but I do not belong there anymore, I am no longer needed there either, I am needed here, to take care of my village." I smiled at them.

I left them behind for them to venture for themselves, while I myself, will walk around this village hunting for my parents. I'm sure someone will recognize me at some point. 

And boy was I right.

While walking down the road, gasp could be heard everywhere as well as whispers, like; "I thought the heads daughter was dead." And so on.

I keep my head down and continued walking. No time for distractions Sakura! You have to find your house! 

Suddenly......I walked into a wall. "Ow! That hurt!" I rubbed my forehead furiously. I backed up a little to get a view of whay I hit my head on, and you won't believe it...My house...Looked brand new...A huge grin spread across my face.

"Hello home!" I walked towards the door and took a deep breath. This is the only I'll know if my parents are alive. I lifted my hand...And knocked on the door. After waiting a couple of seconds, I heard some footsteps.

Soon I was looking down to see a little boy. The smile left my face, "Could you get your parents please, I need to speak to them..." He turned around and waddled to a dark room, that was now lit up.   

Soon a woman was at the door. Someone I didn't recognize. She looked at me then gasped. "Y-your the heads daughter..." I nodded, "I-I'm looking for them and this is where we used to live..." I said. She had a pained look on her face.

"I-I'm afriad t-that their d-dead, they died protecting this village...Your whole your family..." She finished. I nodded, holding back the tears. I soon just walked away from my home and walked down the street.

Noway was I gonna cry in front of my whole clan, so I'm gonna cry my heart out in private.

I walked into the beautiful forest/jungle kinda of place and started crying while walking. I tripped and tumbled down a hill to only stop in front a pond with a tree.

I looked down into the beautiful pond and looked at my reflection. "Mom...Dad...Where are you?" I cried more. Suddenly, I felt a warm engulfment around my body. "Were right here dear." My eyes widened. Mom...

"We'll always be with you..." Dad...More tears welled in my eyes. "I looked down at the pond again to see their reflections. "Mommy...Daddy, I missed you so much!" I reached for their hands on my shoulder, but when I touched them my hands went right through.

My mother sadly smiled, them suddenly...Katara appeared, holding mom's hand. "We meet Katara...She looks just like you." They swooned. I sadly smiled at them. My parents looked at me. "You've grown into a beautiful girl women my lovely..." My father said. I looked into his blue orbs.

"Thank you...You haven't changed..." I saw my mother glance at my father with worried eyes. "I'm afraid our time to see you is almost up..." My father said. My eyes saddened again. "We never told you...about your magic..." My ears perked up at what my father said.

"So before we go...We'll tell you..." My mother finished.

"When your mother was pregnant with you, she was very sick...So we sent our most trusted men out to find something that has been a legend for many years...The legend was that the moon and the sun dropped apart of itself somewhere in this world...We didn't have much time...But soon enough we found it...We knew you were supposed to be legend to be a creator...Or whatever, but we needed something...They brought the 2 flowers back and your mother drank it then had you..." My father said.

"That's not all...The magic that was in it also affected you..." My mother took a deep breath and looked at me. 

"Flower, gleam and glow..." My hair and my hands started shinning as my mother sang.

"Let your power shine...

Make the clock reverse 

Bring back what once was mine...

Heal what has been hurt...

Change the fates' design

Save what has been lost

Bring back what once was mine...

What once was mine~"  My hair and hands stopped glowing. "It is time for use to leave..."

"W-wait!"

"Goodbye my dear, we love you...

And We will always be with you..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

How did you like it? Good? No? Ok cool...Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, but holy sh*t...I have 1k views....WOO HOO!!! 

Drop a vote and comment what you think!

Bye Bye~! - Crim-chan~