Chapter 7

After packing everything I need, Whise somehow jumped on my shoulder like a bird and did not move

After packing everything I need, Whise somehow jumped on my shoulder like a bird and did not move. "What are you doing Whise?" He purred and just sat there. I sweat dropped and continued on my way.

Okay? Anyway I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked outside, while saying goodbye to my bears.

Whistling, I walked to a shop called, 'Giliyn's Pie Shop'. One of the best pie shops in the world of 5 nations. I opened the door be to greeted by a middle-aged man that owns the shop. "Hello Sakura!"

"Hello Giliyn!" (Giliyn- Pronounce it like Gill-E-IN then you got it) I set my arms on his counter and smiled. "Soooo can I have 2 coconut pies? I need them for a mission and you know I can't live a day without your pie! Just like Naruto can barley live without Ramen!" I said, he chuckled and nodded, pulling 1 big sack with my name on it.

"Already on it! I just had a feeling you would come by and get some pies so I prepared it ahead of it!" He exclaimed. I smiled and thanked him. "Oh wait," He stopped me, "before you go, I want you to meet my daughter, she's about your age!" He motioned for some to come out and out came a small 12 year old. (Picture)

She looked very sweet, "H-Hello I'm Mihka!" She said, I smiled and bowed, "Hello Mihka-san, I'm Sakura Haruno, a soon to be Shinobi!" I said and stood up

She looked very sweet, "H-Hello I'm Mihka!" She said, I smiled and bowed, "Hello Mihka-san, I'm Sakura Haruno, a soon to be Shinobi!" I said and stood up. "Well I have to get going, goodbye Mihka-san, Giliyn-san!" I walked out the door and made my way to the village gate.

My pies smeeled so delisous, but I can't eat it...Well maybe one bite won't hurt.

~Time Skip~

UGH! TO GOOD! I looked down at the empty pie holder and sighed. This is what happens every time. I stood up and almost fell down. "Oh MY GOSH!!! TO MUCH PIE, BUT MUST GET TO THE GATE!!" I looked down the long road. "UGH!!!"

I stood up shakily and started walking and soon, I got the hang of it and the feeling went away. Good. I took a deep breath and continued walking. Man. I never thought I would be so tired. I swayed and fell right in front of the gate, where my team was waiting.

"Oh hey guys!" I panted. Kakashi rolled his eyes...Well eyes...But anyway he said, "Get up Sakura, we have to go now, your already 1 hour late!" I picked myself up and nodded, rubbing my head sheepishly.