Chapter 14

After that meeting with my family I found myself back into the street. My eyes scanned over the changed village. I should be happy that my village still lives. But first...I need to figure out who's running this place, it should be my duty now...

If I remember...The Kage's office is this way...Ah here it is...I looked at the tall building and sighed. "I hope the guy that's running this place isn't a....D*ck..." I mumbled to myself. Shrugging it off, I waltzed right into the mans office.

"Hello!" I jumped on his desk. He looked up and sighed. "What do you want kid?" He said. He was a very young man maybe late teens or early twenties. "I guess you don't know who I am!" I crouched to his level.

"I'm the heads daughter." He blankly stared at me.

"Prove it," I stared at him. Maybe the family tattoo with tell him. All of us had a tattoo representing us, but sadly Katara couldn't get hers, but I did, and I did because its a family tradition.

I turned around, unzipped my vest and brought it down so he could see my shoulder

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I turned around, unzipped my vest and brought it down so he could see my shoulder. "See, I'm their daughter..." I zipped my vest/shirt thing back up and turned around. "Believe me now?" He nodded in response. He looks so bored though.

He suddenly did a creepy smile. "This can release me from being the stupid Kage! I hate it!" He took off his hat and threw it on my head. "Thank you so much!" He then sprinted out of the office screaming, "I'M FREE!!!"

I giggled and sat in the warm chair. After silently thinking for a little while, I decided to go out. Maybe I should go and find team 7. Beside's there is only one hotel here.

I walked to hotel while people bowed to me. I smiled at them and nodded.

I opened the door to the hotel and walked to the front counter. "Hello Miss, can you please give me the room number of Kakashi Hatake?" She nodded respectfully and told me the number. "Thank you!" I smiled warmly at her and went to his room.

"Kakashi open this door in 5 seconds or I will bust it down!" Next thing you know there's a bunch of noise and soon Naruto ends up opening the door. "Oh hey Sakura!" Naruto exclaimed. "Uh hey can you let me in?" He nodded and moved out of the way.

I looked around the messy room and sweat dropped. They've only been here for, oh I don't know, 5 hours! I sighed and started picking up their clothes. Even the prince's clothes. "Damn...You guys sure know how to make a mess..." I mumbled to myself while picking up more clothes.

I felt everyone's chakra in the room. "Well?! Are you all gonna help me or not?!" I continued picking everything up with no help. What the hell...I got irritated...For the fact that all of them...Are staring at my...Ass..."What the hell?!" I sat up properly and galred at them.

"Will you stop staring at my ass and HELP ME CLEAN UP THIS PIGS PIN!!!" I yelled at them. They visibly gulped and suddenly turned into maids. "Thank you!" I smiled sweetly.

Always With Me |Sakura Haruno FanFic| |DISCONTINUED|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें