BONUS CHAPTER

Minor confusion about Mike and Monica getting married had been fixed. I forgot Mike had already proposed in a previous chapter. Anyways enjoy.

Love you guys ( : ♡

Andria

Three years later...

"Mommy, mommy look I'm building our new house!" Jari yells pointing at this large hill of sand.

"It looks wonderful honey." I smiled at him pulling my hair out of my face from the wind.

The beautiful ocean flowed up and down stream soothing me calmly as the sunset took my breath. I smiled in delight while I watched Jari play in the sand, creating sand castles. Hes gotten alot bigger and alot smarter and I couldn't be more proud to be his mother. Not to mention he looks more and more like his father everyday. His father. He's gotten us this beautiful beach house not to big but it's definitely not small either.

Things have gotten a lot better and we're not to far from Mike and Monica and my two year old nephew. They are doing well Monica published a book last year and I must say it's pretty good. Mike became James's right hand man with the business, he takes over when James isn't around since Robert fully retired. Robert and Lily are doing fine as well currently enjoying their 18 year anniversary in Dubai.

Steven gave up on his boxing career too became an engineer and he also blessed me with a beautiful two year old niece who's named Andria. I smiled to myself while flipping through pictures he sent me of her. Gina and Dontae had a little boy named Calvin he's so cute and also two. He looks exactly like his mother which Dontae doesn't like at all. Since his twin girls look like her also, she seems to have very strong gene's.

Me and James are doing amazing he's still CEO of his fathers company. And me? Well I'm still a professional dance choreographer and I model from time to time. James and I have been married for two years now and I still can't seem to get enough of him. His smile, his humor, the way he's so damn supportive and let me not forget. That gorgeously inked up body. Two hundred pounds of pure muscle that makes me melt when I'm in his arms. Everything we've been through has been worth it, and I'd never change a thing. Today he took off just to spend time with Riana are beautiful baby girl. She has her daddy's beautiful grey, blue eyes but of course she gets her looks from yours truly. I couldn't be more grateful for the life that I've been given and a man who helped me create two beautiful children. Nothing could ever get better then this.
_______________________________________

James

"God, you're gorgeous" I smiled to the little princess in my arms. Never would I have ever expected to have a daughter of my own. It actually used to be one of my worst nightmares, the way men these days treat women. Just the thought of some sick pervert getting anywhere near my angel makes my blood boil. There's no way I'd let that happen to my daughter I'll kill them. She looks so much like her mother it scares me, I just want to give her the whole damn world and more. Whatever she wants she'll have it I'll make sure of that with every last breath in me.

She smiles.

Warming my heart to the core I'm afraid to let her out of my sight she's only safe here in my arms. She will be worshipped and loved and appreciated. I've felt this way with Jari but with Riana it's different now, she's so delicate. Her beautiful little nose the way her little hand only takes up a piece of mine. And she has my eye's the first thing I seen when the doctors placed her in my arms. I knew from there things had to be different. Our lives had to change which is why I moved far away from where we lived before. I got us a beautiful beach house with the best security of the state. I'm determined to keep my family safe.