37.

James

3 weeks later...

"Hold up a second, she did what?!" Mike screamed causing everyone around us to stare in confusion.

"Stop yelling." Dontae replied shoving Mike's shoulder.

"Hold up give us all the details, cause this is the best news, that I've gotten all day." Steven replied sitting up excited.

"Alright so I'm drinking right, and she comes out in this black laced, sexy lingerie outfit. She's got on these nice red bottem heels, hair done, makeup done." I smiled

"Damn, I wish I could of seen." Mike spoke causing everyone to look at him annoyed.

"Can't you just shutup for one damn second?" Steven replied giving Mike a ugly look.

"Well at least your getting it in, me and Gina haven't had sex in weeks. The girls have completely taken over our bed." Dontae replied placing a hand on his head.

"Guys I had no idea Ria was a freak like that, she completely shocked me." I replied

"What else she did?" Mike asked with widened eyes.

"She was supper aggressive in a sexy way though, she grabbed me up and through me on the couch. She was taking full charge." I smiled

"Damn sounds like you was her bitch that night." Steven replied causing everyone to laugh.

"Hold up, that's not even the case because, we basically was having a wrestling match."

"Thats how it's done bro." Dontae replied, holding out his hand for a brotherly handshake.

"I'm really thinking about making her Mrs. Luchini." I replied accepting his handshake, the whole table then got quiet.

"Hold up, what did he just say?" Mike asked looking at all of us in shock.

"Forreal?" Dontae asked smiling.

"Yeah it's that time, we basically already been a family anyways."

"Thats true." Dontae replied

"Wow man, that's incredible bro I'm happy for you." Steven replied standing up to give me a bro hug. I stood up and accepted it.

"Even though I'm not Ria's blood brother, she's still family to me. So I just want to let you know, that you have my full blessing." He replied

"Thanks bro, that means alot honestly." I replied

"Are you sure about this James, you do know there's no turning back?" Mike asked taking another bite of his burger.

"My nigga will you shut your ass up and pass the ketchup!" Dontae yelled.

"Man here, and stop yelling!" Mike Replied Throwing The ketchup at Dontae.

"Hold up, who you throwing stuff at, do I have to knock you out?" Dontae asked.

"Will you guys stop already god damn, I'm trying watch the game." Steven replied.

"Nigga we at Applebee's, who actually watches the game here?" Dontae replied dipping a french frie in some ketchup.

"Me nigga!" Steven shouted

"Guys just because your both black, dosent make it right to call eachother the "N" word." Mike replied causing Dontae and Steven to give him a blank stare.

"So can I get back to my plan, or are we gonna still argue like we're in highschool?" I asked annoyed.

"Okay my fault go ahead." Steven replied taking a sip of his soda.