(AUTHORS NOTE)

All rights reserved. © Copyright of Pocahontas Jackson
This book was created off the top of my head along with my covers imagination & ideas.
Any form of similarity such as my title, cover, story events ETC. in any other book is considered plagiarizing an will result in consequences.
I have a sweet personality, but don't let it fool you I can be evil. I will raise hell if anyone copys my book ! ◕‿◕

WARNING EXTREME MATURE CONTENT YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (;

Prologue

"James look I-

"I know you don't have a boyfriend." I interrupt her. She then looks at me as if I caught her red handed.

"Look, that doesn't matter anymore. What do you want?" She asks

"I want you,"

"Well I don't want you, now get out." She says turning around to walk away. I quickly grab her arm and pull her right back.

"Let go of me!"

"I know you like me Ria, I can sense how I make you feel."

"Oh yeah? How the he'll is that!" She yells trying to pull her arm away.

I then slide my hand into hers, I intertwine our fingers together. Causing her to look at our hands now connected. She then looks back up at me with confused eyes. I then place my hand on her cheek and she closes her eyes and lets out a sigh against it.

"I know you feel things for me, I know you like me close to you. Just by the way you breathe, like right now." I say taking a look at her chest now moving up and down rapidly.

"James what are you doing?" She asks.
_______________________________________

DESCRIPTION

James Luchini a charming upcoming CEO, who comes from a rough childhood. Dealing with his mother being a Prostitute, living in multiple foster homes. He comes across this beautiful model named Andria Wilson. She opens his eyes to things he never thought he could see before. Her personality and confidence was extremely sexy to him. The two come into very complicated yet deathly situations. Will there love be strong enough to fight through it all?

♡ Main POV Character's♡

(Stephen James) Staring As

James Luchini

♡James Luchini♡