31.

A/N
(So sorry for the late chapter I'm currently not feeling as good. I promise I'll be updating regularly soon.)

Enjoy! ♡

Andria

James kissed my hand an stood up, to go get my mother. I took in deep breaths while I prepared myself for this moment. As much as I didn't want to speak to her. James has convinced me that its the right thing to do. I just hope she can admit her wrong in this situation so we can move on. I wiped a tear that was almost at its falling point. My mother then walked into the room shutting the door behind her. Her face filled with worry which was something I haven't seen in a while. She moved closer to me while giving me a soft smile.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm feeling better, still having pains in my neck when I move it." I said placing my hand on my neck rubbing it gently.

"I'm really sorry ab-"

"Can I just ask you somthing?" I interrupted her while sitting up. Things need to be more clear, if we're going to be moving on.

"Sure." She replied taking a seat an placed her hand on mine. I quickly removed it, giving her a serious look which she returned.

"Andria, what's wrong?"

"Why didn't you do anything?"

"Jesus, we already dis-"

"You could of easily stopped him, you could of told him to leave." I replied and if I'm not mistaken she let out a silent chuckle.

"Yeah, then how would we eat? How would you have a bed to sleep in, a roof over your head? Andria it had to be done." I then placed both my hands on my face, trying not to loose control. Leaning closer to her I stared her down in petty while saying.

"There's this thing, it's call a job." Her eyes then grew wide.

"I couldn't work at that time!" She screamed causing me to let out a soft chuckle while shaking my head.

"There's always an excuse, you just can't ever admit when your wrong. I'm so tired, of you thinking this was all on me."

"Andria, no one said that this was all on you, god why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing this? I laughed pointing to my chest.

"I want a fucking explication, as to why I had to get molested by my own uncle. Why my "mother" decided not to help protect me!"

"I can't believe you, how ungrateful, I placed you in the best schools, I basically gave you a modeling career at a young age."

"And took all the fucking money and for what, to buy liquor and cigarettes?"

"Enough Andria!" She screamed.

"You know what I think? I think, you were fucking him. Fucking your own brother, I bet you hated me. You hated me because, he actually enjoyed me more then you!" Next thing I felt a hard slap against the face.