17.

James

I couldn't stand the fact she was pleasuring her own self in the shower. No women of mine should ever have to do that when I'm around. That's just something I don't allow. So of course I had to hit her with a quick song. An give her exactly what she really wanted. I then slid off the bed trying my best not to wake her up. I smiled to myself at the beautiful moment we just had. I put on some sweats real quick and began to look for my phone. Once I got it I couldn't believe how many missed calls I had from my step father and mother. I then go down stairs and begin to call up my father waiting for him to answer.

"James, thank god you called me listen I need to warn you about something." His voice sounded really serious.

"What happen?"

"Persella, she's gone mad. She came into my office forcing me to sign a contract."

"She did what? Wait why, what was the contract for?" I asked beginning to get nervous.

"She wants to be the face of the company." He says.

"The face of what, get the hell out of here. That women must be out of her god damn mind. She hasn't help you or me with L.F. Why the hell would we allow her to display her face on our company!" I yell.

"That's not all son." He says in a slow tone, as if there was something worse.

"What else?" I ask almost scared of the answer

"She um, she...she wants an arranged marriage."

"Sorry say that again, I'm not sure I heard that correctly." I ask feeling like I'm loosing my mind.

"She wants you and her to get married." He says clearly.

"Hahaa! She is insane, I'm not marring her, nope that's not happening." I say laughing while shaking my head.

"James I already signed the contract."

"Well you better figure out a way to fix this shit because I'm not marrying her!" I yell I could feel my face turning red.

"James she's threatening to ruin our business, she's also talking about black mailing you!" He yells

"Black mailing me with w-

The door bell then rings causing me to pull the phone away from my face. Who the hell could this be I haven't even told anyone about this place yet. I then slowly walk towards the door and open it.

You can't be serious...

"Hey James." Persella says walking through the door into my place as if she lived here. She can't be here Ria is upstairs sleeping.

"Persella, nows not the time you need to leave." I say still holding the door open. Confused as to why she was still inside my house.