3.

James

Speeding through traffic I try my best to hurry up and get this woman to the hospital. I have no clue what the hell is wrong with her, ever since I caught her staring into space she's been acting differently. Plus seeing her crying and whispering to herself. I'm having a little trouble figuring out if she's seriously hurt or just crazy.

"Are you alright?" Taking a glance at her every minute. She doesn't even look or respond to me.

"Ria!" I scream hoping I could get a word out of her.

"What!" She says snapping back at me with an annoyed expression.

"Why am I taking you to the hospital?"

"That's nun if your business! Just drive the damn car!"
She yells looking into her phone.

Wow, rude...

"Well I am using my car to drive you, so I think it is my damn business!" I yell back at her.

"Stop the car." She says looking up almost as if she was trying to pray to god for control.

"What?" I ask her confused

"Stop the goddamn car!" She says reaching over and trying to grab onto the wheel.

"Hey-hey-hey! What the hell are you doing let go. Okay. Jesus, I'll pull over!" I yell pushing her back into her seat, while quickly pulling over to stop the car. She then hops out of the car slams the door and begins to walk along the road. I get out of the car and follow behind her.

This woman is crazy...

"Lady are you completely out of your fucking mind!" I ask walking after her, she ignores me and continues to walk.

"I will walk there my damn self!"

"The hospital is at least twenty miles from here Ria your not walking that far get back in the car," I ask but her stubborn ass just continues to walk.

"Ria get back in the fucking car!" I scream loud as I can causing her to turn right around. She then looks at me, and I can see tears forming in her eyes. I quickly rush over to her to comfort her but she just walks past me back to the car. I stood there confused out of my mind.

What the hell is wrong with this woman?

Running my hand through my hair I turn around and walk back towards the car. I didn't say a word to her and she didn't speak to me either. The rest of the ride was completely dead silent, eventually, we arrived at the hospital.

"Wait here." She says. Annoyed it wasn't a thank you coming from her mouth as she stepped out of the car.
_______________________________________

Andria

"Wait in the car," I tell him and he nods. Annoyed at him I slammed the door, and continue to walk into the hospital. I walk right up to the entrance desk. A pretty blond older woman spots me and walks right up to me.

"Excuse me are you Andria Wilson?" She asks.

"Yes," I answer

"Ronda Wilson has been asking for you she's right in room 10A." She says pointing in the direction of the room. I look her in the eyes confused as to how the hell she knew I was this crazy witch's daughter.

"Thank you," I tell her making my way to her room. When I get to the room it's like a family reunion, there's my brother and my brother's wife Linda. The woman who claims to be my mom but isn't Perry. All of them stopped and looked at me.

"The hell have you been? We have been waiting on your ass for hours." Says Perry. It took everything in me to not put a beating on his disgusting face.

"Sis are you alright what happen to you last night? Why the hell did you hang up on me earlier?" My brother asks looking confused.