36.

(SEXUAL STEAMY CHAPTER!)

Play the song up top

Enjoy ! ♡

James

As I took down the next sip, I began to hear the sound of heels clicking. In confusion I slowly put the glass down, onto the counter. For a second I thought I was imagining things until a soft hand glazed against my back. The sweet smell of vinilla and lavander instantly told me who it was. I grabbed her hand pulling it up to my lips to kiss it. Kissing her hand wasn't good enough I needed my lips to be apon hers. On my own command I began to turn myself around. My eyes instantly widened in unspeakable and heart burning disbelief. Words couldn't even describe how amazing she looked, she got all dressed up just for me. She looked gorgeous in that black laced lingerie, her ass was completely exposed. Good lord my man downstairs instantly began to rise just as I thought about having my way with her. I then stood up in shock but not daring to taking my eyes off her gorgeous body.

"Oh my g-

"Shhh don't speak." She smiled placing a hand over my lips.

I licked my lips as she grabbed me by my shirt while pulling me over towards the couch. She pushed me backwards causing me to land harshly on my back. I used my elbows to help me lean upwards, still keeping my eyes all over her. God damn she looked amazing. I almost had to make sure it wasn't the liquor that was playing with my emotions. She then began dance for me, swaying her body around so seductively. Everything around me became incredibly hot, I couldn't believe what was happening. Shes never done something like this before and I loved every bit of it. My heart rate increased as she began to come closer. She placed her knee in between my legs causing me to grow nervous.

She came closer so that she was now leaning over my chest her eyes glued apon mine. I then instantly sat up placing both hands around her waist. She then bit her bottem lip while sliding my dress shirt off, exposing all my tattoos. As soon as I was about to kiss her she roughly pushed me back down. I fought back a smile. She was driving my whole body insane, not allowing me to have my way with her. I loved this aggressive side of her I've never seen it before. She began to kiss all over my neck, causing my hand to trail down her arched back.

"Just to damn sexy." She whispered into my ear causing me to cheese out my mind. She then began to kiss my chest and down my abs. As she got closer to my man, I instantly flipped her over to my side. She then placed her hands onto my face, and I roughly slammed her arms above her head. She then let out a soft but silent moan, she loves when I'm aggressive with her. I then pressed my hard stiff against her, causing her to grind against it.

"Just to damn gorgeous." I whispered in her ear ear causing her to let out a giggle. I then leaned in kissing all over her neck, once my lips made contact with her chest. She sounded like she had been completely out of breath. I then began to bite her neck softly causing her to move her arms which were locked against my grip. Her movements only forced me to hold them down tighter, she was enjoying this. I couldn't even lie if I said I wasn't either. I then trailed my hand between her thighs, slowly rising up towards her thong. When suddenly her knee reached up rubbing against my stiff, instantly causing me to loose my grip of her arms. She then flipped me back over effortlessly, now holding my arms above my head. I found this incredibly adorable, since I could easily just break free. Instead I just let her have her way with me. She began to grind against me causing my stiff to begin to hurt, from wanting to be inside her. Her hand played with the button on my pants causing me to breathe slower.

Her eyes shot up to mine while she bit down on her lip. She then unbuttoned my pants, slowly pulling them down then off. She threw them to the side then began to crawl back on top of me. Before she could I instantly got up and grabbed her causing her to wrap her legs around me. I then gently layed her along the soft cream carpet, while staying in between her legs. I then leaned down and took full charge of her lips. Kissing her aggressively while sliding my hand along her thong. Rubbing against her clit from the outside, I could tell she was soaked. I slowly removed the thong off of her, beginning to kiss all over her inner thighs. She began to moan a little louder before informing me of what she wanted.

I spread her legs apart beginning to kiss all over her gorgeous pussy. She then arched her back as I began to lick along her clit. She pushed my head deeper wanting more of what I was giving. She tasted incredible, I continued to lick up all of her sweet nectar as she soon came. When done I leaned back up to devour her lips, causing her to dig her fingers deep into my back. She then reached below rubbing against my stiff and then reached inside my boxers. Slowly jerking my stiff, causing me to let out a smooth grunt. I began to push into her hand allowing her to jerk it faster. She then sat up and began to kiss and bite on my neck viciously. I hungrily reached around her back, uncliping her bra top with one go. I  began to suck and gently bite on one of her breast. Causing her to moan and rub her hand through my hair. As I began to suck on her breast my hand made its way back to her pussy I needed to be able to feel her. Slowly rubbing her clit, I then eventually slid a finger inside her. She inhaled hard while arching her back much deeper, moaning much louder. I began to finger her much harder now, causing her to loose her complete mind. She had been getting so wet that my whole hand had been completely soaked. She let out one loud and soft moan as she began to squirt. She layed her head back and began to breath really heavily. She then looked at me hungrily, she then pushed me off of her back onto the carpet. She then reached for my boxers extremely determined.

"R-Ria wait we need a cond-"

"Shutup" She barked causing my eyes to widen in shock. She then slid them completely off exposing the rest of my body. She then didn't waist anytime, she instantly sat right on it and began grinding slowly. This had been turning me all the way on, the way her hips rocked back in forth on me. The way her gorgeous breast bounced up and down.

Fuck..

She began to pick up speed, beginning to bounce on me much harder. I placed my hands on her hips trying to slow her pace down. I could feel myself beginning to burst already but fuck, I needed to control it. I needed her to get off first, her needs come before mine.

"Jesus baby slow down." I moaned.

"Shutup and let me fuck you." She moaned back. My heart began to race a mile a minute, she was turning me on more then ever. I began to feel on her breast, while playing with her nipples. God I cant even tell you how much I enjoyed the pleasuring sound, of her bouncing against me. I couldn't hold it in for much longer, any minute I was going to cum. She then began to fuck me faster, causing my eyes to shut tightly. I was trying so hard not to cum just yet but holy shit, she was making it so hard. She then began to lean her head back as she bounced up and down. I could tell she was almost about to cum so I helped her. I gripped onto her hips and helped her bounce on me harder and faster. She began to literally scream, from the large amount of pleasure. Eventually neither of us could hold it in much longer. We both then got off at the exact same time. When done Ria then basically collapsed onto my chest, while we both began to catch our breath. I then began to rub on her back gently, while kissing on her forehead. She then sat up and wrapped her hand around my neck kissing me passionately. "That was incredible." I smiled, she then looked at me and smiled to. I then picked her up and carried her upstairs, tucking us both in bed so that we could drift off to sleep.

Vote ⛤| Comment | Share