27.

Andria

1 month later...

As I'm sitting down catching up on episodes of "Dating Naked" My phone constantly keeps ringing. I'm really starting to feel uncomfortable being in this house alone. I began to rub my belly and giggle to myself as I felt a few kicks.

"Hey slow down there it's not even time for you to come out yet." I smiled. I took a look at my phone noticing the person was calling again. Maybe I should get out of this house, I'm always home watching tv. This would be a good time to take a trip over to see Steven. With James always at work it leaves me so bored. I then picked up my phone and called Stevens number, it rang a few times then he answered.

"Well what a surprise, I thought you forgot all about me." He says laughing

"Never, are you free I wanna take a trip over to you. Maybe see one of your fights?"

"Are you sure? With you being pregnant and all maybe it's best you stay home."

"I've been home for months now I need to get out this house. Plus I-I don't feel safe."

"Wait, what you mean? Is James hu-

"Jesus Steven will you stop, James is not the enemy here. He loves me he'd never hit me, I know him." There was a long quiet pause for a few then Steven spoke.

"Look I'm sorry alright, I just don't want you to get hurt but if he makes you happy, then I'm happy."

"It's okay, thank you."

"So why don't you feel safe?" He asks

"Someone keeps calling my phone without speaking. An when I go out to the store or something it feels like someone is watching me."

"Well if you don't feel safe then you are free to come see me. I'd love for you to watch me knock a few people out. Plus you should come I think I just seen Monica."

"Alright well tell her I'm on my way."

"Okay, see you soon and drive safe." He says hanging up.

I then force myself off the couch I swear, it feels like my belly gets heavier each day. I then stood up to stretch my body, god my back is killing me. I walked up the stairs to me and James's bedroom placing my phone on the bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then got out to dry my hair. As I walked out I noticed my phone wasn't on the bed. I began checking to see if fell on the floor but it didnt. Maybe I just misplaced it I thought, I'll just find it after I get dressed.

Looking in my drawer I began to debate on what I should wear. Should I wear jeans? Man this would be a easy choice if I could actually fit into them. I sighed to myself at how I could barely get my favorite jeans on. I'll just wear leggings, they never let me down. I slipped into my black leggings and put on a nice blouse that complimented my belly. I then quickly brushed my hair and grabbed one of my bags. As I was about to walk down the hall to the stairs. Someone grabbed me from behind by the mouth. I instantly began to scream trying to scratch on this person's arm. There grip on my mouth wasn't breaking so I began to cry.

"SHUTUP!" He barked, shock instantly hit my face.

I began to replay that voice over and over into my brain. It sounded all to familiar, almost if I met this person before. I instantly noticed a vase on a table and quickly grabbed it smashing over this persons head. He then stumbled back an moaned in pain. His grip around my mouth let loose as I began towards the stairs.

"You stupid bitch!" He screamed I could hear his foot steps behind me. Sadly I didn't make it to the stairs in time he pushed me into the wall causing me to hit my face against it. I then managed to pull the mask right off him. My heart instantly dropped at the sight of him. Memories of the night at the party, started to come back. I then tried to fight back, trying to pushing him off of me. He wrapped his hand around my neck, pushing me into the wall.

"Why didn't you answer my calls today huh? Where's James you dumb bitch!" He yelled. He then began to tighten his grip causing me to loose oxygen. I quickly stuck my thumbs in his eyes making him let go. As he yelled in pain I then began to cough out my mind while holding my neck. Trying to regain back my proper breathing pattern. As I made my way to the stairs, he instantly grabbed me and began to choke me again.

"You dumb whore! You think your so successful huh?" He yells

"S-s-stop." I coughed, but his grip got tighter. Everything around began tget foggy. Only thing in my mind was doing everything to protect the baby. I tried punching him in the face but I was loosing my strength. I could feel my left foot slipping over the step of the stairs.

"Sto-p I'm p-pregnant!" I cried out.

"You think I care?" He says laughing. I could feel my whole body getting weak, in any minute I would pass out. Next thing I know he pushes me and I began tumbling down the stairs. As I went down all I could feel was.

Pain...

Dizziness...

More Pain...

Darkness...

A/N
I'M REALLY SORRY I PROBABLY BROKE EVERYONE'S HEART. IT WAS SO HARD WRITING THIS CHAPTER. I ALMOST CRIED MYSELF. I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO ANDRIA ALL I CAN SAY IS KEEP READING. :'(

Vote ⛤| Comment | Share ❤