32.

James

"Breakfast?" She asked standing at the door smiling.

"Sure." I replied, she then spun around perposly giving me a perfect veiw of her ass. I instantly got up to follow behind her when I began to hear my son cry.

"I got him, don't worry." I yelled, beginning to run towards his room. I then smiled once I made eye contact with his little face. Once he seen me he instantly stopped crying. I smiled in awe as he began to chew on his fingers.

"Goodmorning little man, you hungry? Come on daddy's got you." I smiled at him while picking him up out his crib. As we began to walk out the room. The door bell rang and I could heard Ria open it.

''Baby! It's Dontae and Mike!" Ria yelled from downstairs.

"Where coming!" I screamed back.

"Your uncles are here to see you little man, are you excited?" I asked looking at him. He just looked at me blankly with his mouth open. I couldn't believe how him and Ria had the exact same green eyes. As I walked down the stairs there stood Mike and Dontae, waiting by the door. When the spotted us they walked right over.

"Bout time you got here, hes been dieng to see you." I said smiling at Jari.

"So there's my nephew, damn James he's like a complete copy of you. His hair, nose, his big forehead." Dontae said, causing Ria to laugh from the kitchen.

"Haha real funny, and I can hear you babe your not slick!" I replied smiling at her.

"What I do? I'm just in here cooking breakfast." She implied smiling back.

"Thank god hes got Ria's eyes though. At least we know he has a part of her, an won't be mean like his father." Mike said smiling at Jari.

"Oh shutup." I replied.

"Let me hold him." Dontae said taking Jari from my arms. Surprisingly he didn't cry at all, he actually layed in Dontae's arms biting on his fingers. Dontae then sat down on the couch.

"Oh an by the way um, why do you guys have many body gaurds surrounding your place?" Mike asked

"I was thinking the same thing, guys was grilling both of our asses. A brother thought he was gonna have to fight for his life.

"I told him we didn't need so much, but that was a battle, that of course I didn't win." Ria replied pulling out bacon and eggs from the fridge.

"Of course we needed that much, we actually need more. I can't have anything happining again, even more with my son around. Man I swear I can't wait to move, once our sales go up a little more I'm getting us a bigger place." I implied

"A bigger place, are you insane? James this place is bigger then me and Dontae's house combined." Mike jumped in.

"Exactly." Ria agreed.

"You hush." I said pointing to her, she then stuck her tongue out at me.

"This man is completely out if his mind. Spending all his damn money, with no care in the world." Dontae implied

"Well excuse me for wanting more for my family. I need a beer, you guys want one?" I asked walking to the kitchen. I then looked at Ria's legs noticing she had put on sweats. I then took a closer look, noticing they were the first ones I gave her when we met.

I thought she said they were itchy?

"Pass one." Mike said raising his hand and I quickly ran to give him one. I then turned towards Dontae.