14.

Persella

How dare he hang up on me. Does he know who I am? You don't hang up on Persella Hilton. James is going to be with me weather he likes it or not. I will not tolerate him being with that dreaded bitch Andria. I strut my self down to Mr. Robert Luchini's office. With four of my bodygaurds at my side. Almost every man in the building had to break there necks to look at me. Ignoring them I walk down the hall to Roberts office.

"Excuse me! You cant go in there you need to make and appointment." A women says blocking my way.

"I dont need to make a damn appointment now move!"

"No you can't go inside, I'll call security!"

"Can somebody please get this bitch out my sight!" I scream. One guy then picks her up and moves her out my way.

"You can't go in there he's in a meeting!" The women yells

Ignoring her me and the other three gaurds walk into Roberts office. Everyone at the meeting table looked at all of us in confusion. With a smile on my face I put a file of paper work on the table.

"Persella what are you doing, what is this? I'm in the middle of a meeting." Robert says looking at me confused.

"Everyone get out! Or these guys will escort you out." Everyone then immediately got up and ran out the room.

"Persella what the hell are you doing!" Robert yells.

"Boys destroy all the cameras in here for me please." I tell them and they do exactly what I say smashing the cameras one by one.

"Hey! You cant do that this is my property, you can't just walk in here acting like your in charge!" He yells

I smile at him while biting my bottem lip he looks cute when he's mad. I then pick up the files on the meeting table. I walk over to him an grab him up by his tie. I could tell he was getting really nervous.

"Persella w-what are you doing." He says. I pull him over to his desk making him take a seat. I then sit on his desk in front of him folding my legs. I slowly open up the file."

"What the hell is that?" He asks

"I want to be the face of your business my father will pay you 1 million in whole." I tell him sliding a peace of paper in front of him. Robert looks at the paper and laughs.

"You must be out of your god damn mind! I'm not signing that." He says throwing it to the side about to stand up. I then grab him again making him sit right back down.

"Do it or I will ruin your son's life! Do you know that he got me pregnant at 15? I had to get a fucking abortion!"

"You have no proof! Now get out of my office I don't have time for this." He says pointing towards the door

"I swear you Luchini men sure are stupid." I say placing another paper in front of him. He takes a look at it and then looks back up at me in shock.

"I will share this with everyone. Destroying you as his father, your wife, your whole business will be ruined!"

"Look Persella, what else do you want? There has to be something else we can do here." He says looking at me like a lost puppy. I then stand up flinging my hair to the side I sit on Roberts lap. Causing him to flinch.

"There is something else I want." I tell him pulling at his tie whispering in his ear."

"What?" He asks moving his head away from me.

"I want a arranged marriage with your son." I say causing Robert to laugh historically.

"My son will never marry you. So you can get that right out your head." He says trying to push me off of him.

"See Rob baby, you have much more problems around you then you know. I'm trying to help you here. Your son James, is currently dating a hood rat. How do you think that will look imagine what people will think?" I say sliding my arm around his neck.

"What are you talking about?" He asks

"Oh you don't know? Sweetie it's all over the Internet and in the daily papers." I say standing up pulling out the daily paper of him and Andria.

"This dosent prove anything, this women looks completely normal." He says

"I had a feeling you would say that, Flip the sheet over." I tell him. He flips it over and begins to shake his head.

"Oh god, this poor girl, what the hell is your problem? Why are you doing this?" He asks

"Because I love James! And I want him back. Me and James belong together. I'm what's best for him, I know what he wants and needs. I was his first love." I say biting my lip

"Your sick." He says

"Sign the paper Roby." He then looks at the paper then back at me.

"I'm not signing anything!" He yells

"Time is ticking, do I really have to bring my father in here? He's right outside." I say pointing at the door

"I'm not afraid of you or your father. That man dosent work hard like I do, he steals his way to the top. I built everything I have from scratch! Your not being the face of my business and my son will not marry you. Now get the hell out of my office, before I have security throw you out!" He screams pushing me off him causing me to fall onto the floor. My guards then automatically run over to Robert and begin punching him.

"Roby see I thought you would be smarter then that. Boys stand him up for me." I tell them and they pick him right up. I then grab my bag and I walk up to him.

"Don't you know I'm a bitch that gets what I want when I want?" I say pulling out a pistol pointing it at his face.

"Sign the fucking paper!" I yell at him. He then looks at me in complete disgust. He then breaks free from the gaurds and walks over to his desk. I smile in satisfaction watching him sign it. I then walk over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. He then instantly wipes it away.

"You know I'm shocked your his step father because your just as cute as he is." I say winking at him

"Come on boys, it was nice doing business with you Robert, or should I say dad in law." I say laughing while grabbing the paper work up. I then slowly make my way out of his office. Oh I can't wait to see the look on that bitch Andria's face. Once she finds out who James heart really belongs to.

(This chapter is pretty short but don't worry I got alot more stuff coming for you guys.)

Do you think Persella is crazy Y/N?

Vote ⛤ | Comment | Share ❤