"You alright, mate?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said and there was an awkward silence.

"We'll give you two some time." Zayn said, and everyone left.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked him.

"I am now that you're here." He said, making me blush.

"Harry do you actually like me?" I asked.

"Yes. More then anything in the world, Ariana. I have since the moment I saw you, I just got so irritated because Alex was always in the way." He explained.

"Okay, well I like you to. But if we're gonna make this work, you can't be a two-faced person. You have to be nice, and..." I trailed off. "What about Alex?" I asked, getting worried.

"I'll protect you." He assured me, and I smiled.

"But what if it doesn't work out?" I asked.

"We'll make it work." Harry said, rubbing his thumb over my hand. "Come here." He said, and motioned for me to get up. I stood and crawled into the small bed next to him, leaning on his chest and he was running his fingers through my hair.

"Can you tell me about these?" He asked, picking up my wrist.

"Oh... I was just fed up with everything. You, Alex, my dad." I said.

"Your dad?" He asked.

"Um... Alex snuck into my bedroom and dropped off a letter from my dad-" Harry cut me off.

"He came in the house?" Harry asked.

"Uh... yeah." I simply said, and Harry took a deep breath, scrunching his mouth up a little bit.

"I swear to god if he comes anywhere near you again, I'll-" this time, I cut him off.

"No he has to come near me. We have to keep our relationship a secret from him. I don't want you to be in danger, to." I sighed.

"I won't be in danger, I want to keep you out of danger." He said.

"I'm already in danger, and there isn't much we can do about that. But if he sees me near you, he'll ignore me and focus on going after you." I said.

"I'll make sure he doesn't. Besides, your too perfect to be ignored." He smiled and I looked up at him, kissing him quickly but then pulling away.

"No," He whimpered and pulled me back. He deepened the kiss, kissing me harder and licking my bottom lip. I let him in, our tongues fighting for dominance. I rolled on top of him just as the door swung open.

"Oh- okay!" I heard Liam yell, and everyone burst into laughter. I got off of Harry, blushing furiously.

"Anything you guys wanna tell us?" Louis laughed.

"Um..." I started.

"We are uh..." Harry smiled.

"Dating? Yay, congrats!" Niall yelled.

"Uh, yeah." I confirmed, feeling Harry's emerald eyes smiling on me.

"Good." Zayn said, giving me a glance, which I responded with a nod.

"So when do you get out of here?" Liam asked Harry.

"Not sure, I think the nurse said tomorrow." Harry nodded.

"Good." Liam said. "We're gonna head home, wanna come?" Liam asked, looking at me. I looked at Harry and I could not tell what he was thinking. I but my lip.

"Uh, sure." I said, standing up but Harry grabbed my wrist.

"Ow," I said quietly.

"Oh, sorry." Harry said, letting go.

"I'll come back tonight, I promise." I said.

"Okay." He said as the other guys left to get the car. "Ariana?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me another thing." He said.

"What?"

"Please don't hurt yourself again." He said, looking at my wrist. I hesitated on answering.

"If you promise me you'll be nice and not a sick, mean, annoying, two-faced person anymore." I smiled.

"I promise." He chuckled.

"Good... then I promise." I said, hoping that was a promise I could keep.

"Good." He smiled, and I started to walk away. "Wait!" He yelled.

"What?" I asked from the door.

"Good bye kiss?" He smiled, flashing his adorable dimples. I giggled and walked over to him, quickly kissing him. He held onto my arm, pulling me down on top of him, extending what was supposed to be a quick kiss. My hands were on his chest, and his were on my back, moving up and down my back as we kissed.

"Harry I have to go." I mumbled through the intense kiss.

"No, stay." He said, starting to kiss down my neck and jaw line.

"Yes!" I laughed. "I'll be back tonight." I smiled, getting off of him.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I said, and walked out of his room.

(what should their ship name be? arirry? hariana? haha lol I like hariana! do you think they'll last? ..... xx)