So thankful!

Hi everyone reading!
It's been awhile since I wrote something in this book. When was the last time I posted something? February? March? I don't remember. But i do know that it's been way too long since I've posted something. But I wanted to take the time and say thank you again. For the past 2 months you guys have still been voting, commenting, leaving sweet messages and even though I barely reply to them I want you to know that I do read them and really appreciate them. Whenever a notification pops up saying that someone voted again or commented always makes me happy. Just to see that you guys enjoy reading this book. It means a lot to me. I always tried to do my best and some days I wasn't happy with how a chapter turned out, but then you guys left messages where you said you loved it and you wanted more and it gave me more confidence and ended up making me write ten chapters ahead! (Fun fact: the very last chapter was posted on the end of March but I wrote and finished it in the middle of January, without proofread tho)
So here's a reply to every single one of your sweet comments and messages:
Thank you so so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed 'Rivals and Lovers'
I love you all
Xxx
TakeOnTheRucas
Aka
Anne 😘
(PS: I freaked when i saw this book hit 30 000 reads! 😆😆😆 thank you 😊)