chapter 26

"Lucas can i talk to you please?" Lucas his father was waiting for him when he came home from school a few days after prom. Mr. Friar looked a little nervous and was tapping his foot rapidly against the hardwooded floor. Lucas dropped his bag next to the staircase and walked over to his father. Harold still wasn't ok with the relationship Lucas was in with Riley. But Lucas kept ignoring the complaints of his father. "If this is about my relationship with Riley again, I'm not breaking up with her because she's the daughter of Mr. Matthews" Lucas said sitting down on one of the barstools. "No, it's not about that" Lucas was surprised and his father sat down as well. "I think you're ready to get the company" Lucas his jaw dropped and widened his eyes. "You're passing on the company to me now? I just turned eightteen!" Lucas said not understanding why his dad would do this. "Why now?" Lucas asked. "What's going on?" His mother asked coming into the kitchen. "Dad wants me to take over the company" Luca ssaid still confused. "But isn't that gonna effect you rrealtionship with Riley majorly?" Victoria asked. Lucas looked from his mother back to his father. Anger started building up inside and he jumped up. "So that's why you want to give me the company already? So I'd break up with Riley when i really see her as an enemy?" Lucas snapped. His father looked down and Lucas stormed out of the room. Victoria shook her head dissapointed. "I can't belive you would give up your company just to ruin your son's relationship" She followed Lucas out of the kitchen and Harold stayed behind.

"He did what?" Riley was taken back by the story Lucas just told her. She stood up from her bed with her phone still held on her ear with her head and shoulder. "Why would he do that?" Riley asked while turning on her jacket.

"Same reason, he wants us apart" Lucas turned in his chair. "I can't wait to get some more freedom, how many more days until graduation?" Lucas asked. He stopped turning his chair and stood up.

"About a week, did you get any news from collages?" Riley asked.

"I've applied to a few, but i haven't gotten any news yet, you?"

Riley sighed and walked out of her room taking her keys in the process. "Yeah, i got into NYU but i also applied to Yale and Columbia university" Riley explained.

"Same, but i also applied to UT" Lucas said tucking his free hand in his pocket.

"UT? You're planning on going back to Texas?" Riley asked confused. They sat down one night to discuss the collages they applied to. He didn't bring UT up.

"Oh yeah sorry about that,i should've told you i applied. But it was kind of last minute" Lucas apoligized.

Riley went down the stairs and saw her parents discussing something. "Riley can we talk?" Her mother asked. "I'll call you back" Riley said before hangin up. "Make it quick, I was planning on meeting up with Maya" Riley said putting her phone back in her purse. "We'd like to ask you something" Cory said. "ok, go ahead" Riley said. Cory and Topanga glanced at each other. "See honey, this isn't just a simple question. It's kind of big" Topanga said. Riley nodded. "Yeah, i can take it" Riley said convinced. "Look, you're going to collage but we were thinking. once you get back maybe you could....." Topanga stopped her scentence and looked over to her husband. "Take over the bussines." cory finished. Riley stared blankly at her parents. She had no words. "Are you working with Mr. Friar?" Riley asked pointing at her parents. Cory's eyes widen. "What! why would you think that?" He asked offended. "Because he just pulled the same prank on Lucas to make him break up with me" Riley crossed her arms. "Wow, I've gottta say that's a clever plan" Cory muttered to himself. Topanga hit the back of his head and turned to her daughter. "Honey, we promised to stay out of your realtionship with Lucas" Topanga assured Riley. "Well, you did" Cory muttered which earned him another smack on the head by Topanga. "But we really want you tot ake over the bussines after you graduated collage. This has nothing to do with yours and Lucas's relationship" Riley looked at her parents with piercing eyes. "Don't wait up for me" Riley turned around and walked towards the garage. Topanga sighed and sat down at the table. "I knew it, we shouldn't have asked her yet" Topanga said shaking her head.

"I hate my parents" Lucas said leaning over the edge of the empire state building. "Me too" Riley said looking over the city. "What did yours do?" Riley asked. "They want me to take the business over after collage. I don't know if they're serieus or are trying to do the same as your parents." Riley shook her head and turned around to lean against the edge with her back. "I got into UT" Lucas suddenly anounced. Riley didn't know if she had to be happy or sad. It incrased the changes of being further apart for collage. "Oh" Was her simple answer to the news. She tucked in her lips to hide her emotions and turned away from her boyfriend. "That's great" Lucas noticed how off Riley sounded. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "What's the matter?" He asked. Riley shook her head. "Nothing" he pecked her temple. "It's not because I got in that I'm actually going." Lucas said. Riley smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. "I just don't want us to be apart that far" Riley said. Lucas nodded agreeing. "Me neither, and we won't be. I promise" Riley smiled. "I love you, do I say that enough?" Lucas asked. Rile giggled and nodded. "I love you too" she answered.

A/N: double update because last ngiht was the last episode of Girl meets world! I'm so sad right now but I'm still hoping another network picks it up. It's to good to end. So keep tweeting, calling, messaging, etc. i hope it'll work. 

I also hope you liked these two parts, where do you think this story is going? I'm preparing myself to write the ending around 40 chapters.