Chapter 11

From the moment Farkle and Maya knew, the four hang out sometimes at their places. Without their parents knowing. They had some fun, made homework together, played games. Farkles parents were almost never home. Lucas and Riley were still scared to go to their homes in case someone saw them and told their parents. But also every Wednesday and Friday afternoon they'd meet up and hang out. Just like that Friday night. Maya and Farkle were playing cards on his bed and Lucas was sitting in a big spinning chair with Riley on his lap. Their hands were intertwined while they talked. Maya was checking her Facebook when she smiled and jumped up. "Guys! Let's go somewhere" she said. "Are you insane?" Lucas asked. "No, let's go somewhere no one knows us" Maya said jumping off the bed. "Where?" Farkle asked. "A collage party" Maya said smirking. "Nope, no way. Josh invited you that means he's gonna be there" Riley said crawling off of Lucas his lap. He pouted and Riley giggled. She pecked his cheek and walked over to Maya. "No, he's in Philly remember. One of his friends shared a link. No one will know us" Maya said. Farkle, Riley and Lucas looked at each other. Riley sighed. "Fine"

Lucas parked his car in front of the dorm building and the four friends looked over it. "This looks dangerous" Riley said. Maya laughed. "You ain't seen nothing yet" Maya said before jumping out. Farkle followed her and they slammed the doors closed. Lucas saw how Riley was looking at the students dancing and drinking. "Are you ok?" He asked. Riley nodded. Lucas took her hand. "No one knows us here" he said. Riley smiled and pecked his cheek. "Let's go" she said before hopping out of the car. They walked into the building and immediately got pushed two red cups in their hands. Riley stared at the orange liquid in the cup. She was about to take a sip but it got pulled away from her. "Not a good idea" Lucas said pushing the cup into a different persons hand who immediately tugged it down and ran off yelling something about kappa kappa. Lucas took Riley's hand and pulled her deeper into the room. "Where are we going?" Riley yelled. Lucas ignored her question and kept walking. He stopped in the middle of the dancefloor. "Forget the liquor, just dance" Lucas said. He twirled her around and Riley giggled. They started dancing wild. Forgetting about the people around them.

Maya walked around the party. She recognized some of Josh his collage friends. "Hey!" Maya turned around and saw a girl walking up to her. "You're Josh his girlfriend right?" Maya nodded. "I'm Nina" the girl introduced herself. "Josh and I have a class together. He talks about you a lot" Maya smiled. "Maya" she introduced herself as well. "So what are you doing here, Josh isn't" Nina asked while they made their way threw the crowd. "Me and my friends were bored so we decided to come here" Maya explained. She looked into the living room and saw Riley and Lucas dancing. Maya rolled her eyes and followed Nina. "Well, at least you know what it's like. Here on campus these kind of parties are every week" Nina explained. She stopped at a group of guys. "Hey guys, this is Maya. She's Josh his girlfriend" Nina introduced Maya . The boys smirked. "Wow, Josh has taste" one of the guys said. "Maya, this is Jake, Sam, Dan and ....guys where's Ryder?" Nina asked. Suddenly she was picked up and twirled around. "Here's my girl" a tall black haired guy said. Nina giggled and was set back on the ground. "And this is my boyfriend Ryder. Maya laughed. "Ryder this is Josh's girlfriend Maya" Nina introduced Maya. "You're Matthews girlfriend?" Ryder asked. "I'm gonna have to stop you there cause my besti friend is also a Matthews so that sounds really weird" the group laughed. "You're not so bad Maya" Sam said. Maya smiled proud.

After a lot of dancing Riley pulled Lucas out of the crowd. They ran threw the halls and stopped at a less crowded hallway. "Why did you pull us out?" Lucas asked. "One: because I was getting sick of dancing, two: so I could do this" Riley pulled Lucas by his collar and pressed her lips against his. He smiled and pressed her closer by wrapping his arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and their lips moved in sync.

The group Maya was in laughed at a few jokes they told. "Wow, Josh is missing something" Maya said.  "Don't you ever miss him when he's in collage and you're still in high school?" Nina asked. "I know I wouldn't want to miss this one to much" Ryder said kissing Nina's neck. She giggled and their friends gagged. "Oh yeah I know how you feel" Maya said to their friends. "But no, I completely trust him" Maya said before taking a sip from the cup. "Oh, this is good" she said before taking another sip.

Farkle was looking at some science posters in a hallway. He was interested and read it all. A group of girls passed by cheering and yelling. One of them stopped. "Farkle?" Farkle turned around. "Oh hey Emily" he turned back around and suddenly widened his eyes. "Emily!" He yelled. She frowned. "Farkle what are you doing here?" Emily asked. Farkle stuttered and thought of an excuse. "Um...I um..." He looked around. "Wait, if you're here then my brother is here too" Farkle shook his head wild. "Oh wait till I find him. He's so death back home" she said smirking. She walked off and Farkle panicked. "I need to find them!" He muttered. He ran around trying to find Riley and Lucas. Cause for the last few weeks he found out that if they're alone, mostly they kiss. More make out. So he needs to find them before Emily does. He passed a lot of rooms and halls until he saw Maya talking with some students. He pulled her up. "Farkle why are you doing?" She asked. "Emily's here" he said. "Who?" Maya asked. "Lucas his sister, Emily. She's here" Farkle said. Maya's eyes grew wide. "What? Well we've got to tell Riley and Lucas before she finds them sucking faces!" Maya said. The group was confused. Maya smiled polite. "Sorry but I have to go safe some friends. I had a great time" Maya said before Farkle pulled her along.

Riles giggled through the kiss. "You're so damn hot" Lucas muttered. He wrapped his arms around her hips. "Jump" he muttered. Riley did what she was told and jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist. Lucas pushed Riley up against the wall and the kept making out. Emily ran around the halls. "Hey have you seen my brother?" She asked. The girl nodded. "Yeah, I think I saw him making out outside Jason's room" Emily cocked an eyebrow. Her brother got feisty. She thanked the girl and ran towards the dorm. 

Farkle and Maya ran around as well. "Where could they be?" Maya asked. They kept running. 

Emily ran around the corner and stopped. Her jaw dropped and her fists clenched. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Her brother was kissing Riley Matthews.

A/N: So just  to be clear, the enitre story isn't gonna be about evryone finding out eventually. I've got other things planned. But his sister knows do you think she'll tell him? Leave your thoughts in the comments!