Emily had finally convinced Bonnie to tell her and Elena why she was acting so weirdly this morning, so the three girls were seated outside Mystic Falls High School while Bonnie tried to explain what had freaked her out. "And then, I ended up at the remains of the old Fell's church before I woke up back in the woods," Bonnie told to the two Gilbert sisters.

"And you always see your ancestor, Emily?" Elena questioned.

Bonnie only nodded her head before she asked seriously, "do you believe in ghosts?"

Emily glanced over at Elena before she responded, "nothing can surprise me anymore."

"I think I'm being haunted," Bonnie stated.

Elena shook her head in confusion, "I don't get it. Why Emily?"

"Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the Civil War days, and that this medallion was hers," Bonnie explained as she picked up the amber necklace around her neck, "a witch's talisman."

"So it started once you started wearing the necklace?" Emily questioned, wanting to get all the information, so she can at least try to help Bonnie.

Bonnie nodded her head, "I think she's using it to communicate with me."

"Okay, what does Grams say about it?" Elena questioned.

Bonnie shook her head, "I can't call her. She's gonna tell me to embrace it. I don't want to embrace it, I want it to stop."

Emily grabbed Bonnie's hand with a small smile, "maybe you should embrace it, or at least talk to Grams. I mean, she only wants to help you." Bonnie sighed but nodded her head, knowing the older Gilbert might be right.

As the Gilbert sisters were riding in Bonnie's car, the young Bennett girl began to explain what Damon did when he came up to her. Emily didn't like that Damon came up to Bonnie and basically threatened her about her ancestor. It was just another person Emily had to protect from the oldest Salvatore brother. She didn't trust him and she sure as hell hated the man with a passion, especially after what he did to Lexi.

"He's bad news, guys. He really scared me," Bonnie told the two sisters.

"Trust me, I know," Emily mumbled. "He's dangerous, and you need to stay away from him," she told Bonnie.

"I'm trying!" Bonnie yelped, "he just keeps showing up."

Emily shook her head, "I don't like the idea of Damon threatening you. You're going to stay with us tonight." Emily noticed the saddened look on Bonnie's face, so she quickly added, "we can make it a slumber party like we used to!"

Bonnie didn't say anything before she suddenly pulled her car onto the side of the road and quickly jumped out. Elena looked at her sister, who was in the passenger seat, in shock. Emily didn't know what to say either. What the hell was Bonnie doing?

Emily watched Bonnie carefully and saw her rip off the amber necklace off and throw it towards the grass field. Once Bonnie jumped back into the car, Elena questioned, "are you okay?"

"Now I am," Bonnie stated, "all my problems were because of that thing." She sighed in relief, "I can't believe I didn't do that sooner."

Emily looked over at her friend in worry as she questioned, "didn't Grams tell you to keep it with you always?"

"Grams isn't the one being haunted by a hundred and fifty-year-old ghost, is she?" Bonnie asked theoretically.

"Okay, then," Elena chuckled before Bonnie started up her white car and made her way to the Gilbert house.