45

Vincent POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. What happened to me and where am I. I heard someone groaning and it was pretty loud. Who the heck could it be? I walked over to the body and poked the person. "Let me be," the person said. That's when I recognized it was Chase.

"Chase how did we get here," I asked in a daze.

"To be honest I really don't know and where in the heck are we," he asked.

"It looks like we're in some kind of hidden room. Did you hear that" I asked?

"Hear what," he asked getting up.

"You need to clean the wax out of ears. That laughing do you hear it now. It sounds the girls," I head for the door.

"What if it's a trap," Chase try's to stop me.

"I really don't care if I die. As long as my girls are safe is what matters to me," I say trying open the door.

"Let me grab something to knock them out," he said looking around the room.

It just shocks my head when he came up empty handed. But continued to see who was behind the laughters. We walked to the closed door and the closer we got louder they got. "Grandpa tells us the stories again," I heard. Oh my gosh, it's the girl's voice and how did they get here. Wait I don't even know where this is. So the guy has my little girl calling him grandpa. I'm going to put a stop to this.

I open the to see my parents and Chase's father sitting at the table with the girls. "Daddy you're awake," Bella said running into my arms.

"Yeah he can tell the best stories," Olivia said running to me.

"He does don't he," I said laughing.

"Daddy where's mommy," they both asked.

"Auntie Celeste is taking of mommy. But uncle Chase and I will get her right now and bring her here okay," I said.

"Okay," they said running to my parents.

"Chase lets go get them," I said grabbing a gun and passing one.

"Do you think they're here yet," he asked.

"No, not yet but their safe for the time being. I had called someone to be my eyes and ears if I wasn't around. He showed up before we arrived and he's with them now I hope," I said heading toward her room," I said.

"How can you trust this person and not do any harm to them," he asked?

"Because he was her first love until I supposedly killed me," I said.

"So you killed someone," he asked

"No it's a long story and he forgave me for what happened even though I was young stupid and never gave myself for that night," I said hoping he never tells Semira. I'm afraid she'll leave me and take my babies with her. I can't lose her or my family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian POV

Vincent asked me to protect Semira and that's what I'm going to do. I have her and the babies.

"Sebastian I need you to help me off this bed. Take me to Vincent and the girls please," she begged.

"I want to be safe. I don't think it's safe if I move you yet. This is part of the plan," I said.

"What plan are you talking about. Are you still work for them," she questioned?

"Oh god no! It's that Vincent called me and told me that if I find you here to protect you at all means," I said.

"Sebastian I just got you back and I'm not going to lose you after all these years," she cried, "I won't let you get killed trying to protect me."

"Okay let me think. I'll finger something out," I said starting to pace the floor.

"We'll finger something out together," she said.

She pushed herself off the bed and I race over to her to help. "What are you doing," I asked given her a hand.

"I'm going help you come up with a plan that will save us all. I'm not going let you do this on your own again," I said while she was fully standing.

"What happened to Celeste," I asked.

Just like on queue she walks in the room with guns in her hand. I was shocked at how many she found. "Where you find this," I asked grabbing a few out her hands.

"While you guys were talking I sucked out and went searching. I know my husband and Vincent's father. They are the type if there's going to be a bloodbath they like to be prepared. So I went searching where they would hide the guns and found these. This is what we're going to do. First getting her in that room across the hall and she'll be safe. Then we'll come back out and kill these mother fuckers. They've messed with the wrong family." She said.

Wow, I wouldn't want to piss her off. But she does have a plan. We had to get her to a safe place. I turned to look at Semira and she looked like she was in pain. "What's wrong," I asked as I ran to her side.

"It's the babies. There going to come. My contraction is right on top of each other," she said.

"Wait a minute you have a whole month," Celeste said over to help her back in bed.

"No! I'm not going have them in here. I'm not going to be a sitting duck," she said pushing her hands away.

"I'm going to make it to that room so I can have these babies. Now help me," she yelled.

That we did. We helped her back to the room where everyone was. Celeste knocked on the door and a man answered. "She's in labor. Get her in now! I need you and the boys to come out here. We have to get ready for when they come," she said.

Next thing I knew was Vincent and other guys came out and closed the door behind them. How many people did they have in there I wondered.

"I'm glad your here to help," he said.

"I would do anything for Semira," I said, "let's go kill these mother fuckers. After this is all done I'll leave and go search for my family."

"Don't worry that's been taken care of. I owe you my life. I've found their whereabouts and they're a plane back home. They thought you died in that accident. But enough of that let's go get ready. Does anyone have a plan," he asked?

"Celeste was able to find some guns throughout the place and it's back in your room,' I said.

"Great now we have weapons and no plan," he said.

"You know I don't care. If we all want to stay alive we have to come up with something quick.  Because they will be here soon and I'm not going die again tonight,' I said laughing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few more chapter and this story is done. I'll make sure there long updates. Than I'll get started on completing my next.