36

Vincent POV

I decide to surprise my girls. I know how they all love the water. I was thinking of taking them on an island vacation to relax Semira. I know she's been stressing about everything. Mostly I wanted to get her to stop yelling at me for nothing. I might even pop the question on this vacation. I did bring my idea up to Celeste and Chase.

"Bro that would be a great idea. What woman wouldn't want be proposed on a private island. Go for it." He said.

That's when Celeste walked into my office. "Vinny I love you like my son and that's the stupidest idea." She said.

"Why would you say that? You know how much I love my family and I want to make it official. I've been wanting to do this for the longest time." I said.

"I didn't say it wasn't a good idea to ask her. It's just not the right time. She doesn't need the stress of planning her wedding and all." She said.

"I was going to hire someone to help her." I said.

"When she lost her memory and you had think that you guys were engaged and I was helping plan the wedding. I can tell she's been planning that for along time. You can't take that from her. Vinny honey she loves you. Please wait for both of your happiness." She said

"I'll think about it." I said

"That's all I ask. Now let me see that ring."

"What makes you think I have it on me." I asked.

"I know you." I said

"Fine." I pull the ring from my desk. I open the case.

"Vinny she'll like it

"Vinny she'll like it. You did a great job." She said.

"I'm glad you approved. Your approval means a lot to me." I said. "I'm thinking on taking the girls to the island."

"Are you asking me my opinion or are you telling me." She said.

I just looked at her.

"I think they will love it. Since you kept that island to yourself and you never had anyone one there since your parents death." She said.

"Celeste there's something I want to tell you. But it will be on that island. I want you and Chase there also." I said.

"Vin your starting to worry me. What is going on." She said.

"You'll all find out in do time." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on that night

"Sweetheart I'm home and I have a surprise for my girls." I yelled walking into the house.

The girls came running dressed up like they where going somewhere.

"Where do you guys think your going

"Where do you guys think your going. I want to spend time with you." I said.

"Daddy where not going anywhere." Marbella said.

"Yeah we just got home." Olivia said.

"Oh. What did you guys do?" I asked.

"I took them shopping." I looked up and it was my love coming out of the kitchen.

"I can tell by the girls that you and the girls had a great day." I said walking to her. I kissed her.

"What's that for." She said.

"Daddy loves you mommy." The girls said in union.

"Of course daddy loves me and I love him to." She said.

"I got a surprise. You guys." I said.

"Surprise we like." She said.

"My family has this island that I want to take you to. Chase and Celeste will be joining us. I need to show you guys something." I said.

"When do we leave?" She asked.

"Our flight leaves first thing the morning." I said

"Okay. I have dinner ready. Let's go eat, than we need to start packing." She said

"Have I told you how much I love you." I said.

"I'm not going stop you." She said giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think he's surprise is on this island. Why do Celeste and Chase have to be their.