35

Semira POV

I'm in my 5 month and I'm bigger than a house. Everything has been going well for Vinny and I. This is how it should have been a long time ago. Vinny and I against the world. I've forgiven him for all the hurt his caused me. But I'm passed it now. Now I'm thinking is the future while have with the these new babies and our girl. He hoping for at least 1 boy but wants two more girls to spoil. The girls has their daddy wrapped around their little finger.

"Mum Mum Mum mommy." They said in union.

That brought me back to reality. "I'm sorry girls I was just thinking." I said smiling at them.

"What are we going to bake." They asked.

"What do you guys want to make." I asked pulling out my mixer and so the main ingredients.

"Something with lots of chocolates in it." Marbella said

"How about banana with chocolate." Olivia said clapping her hands.

"Banana and chocolate sounds really yummy right now." I said laughing at their excitement.

"Daddy likes banana and chocolate right mummy."

"Of course he'll love anything you guys bake." I said

"Does daddy love you mom?" Olivia said.

"Olivia of course daddy loves mommy that's why mommy has 3 babies in her belly." She said sticking 3 fingers face.

Olivia pushed her sister hand away. Than Marbella pushed Olivia on the ground. Olivia stated crying. I ran over to her. "Olivia are you okay." I looked over a Marbella angry than she started crying too. Damn I can't deal with this. "Girls since you can't play nice. I want you guys to go to your room now and don't come until I tell you. Do you guys hear me?" I asked them.

Both girls just nodded there heads and crying. Walking away and heading to their rooms with their heads down. I can't believe these girls what is wrong with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent POV

I walk into the house and it was so quite. That's strange it's still early. I set my stuff down by the front door. Locking the door I head for the stairs and go into the girls rooms. I can see that they've both been crying. I walk over to them. "What's wrong my beautiful princess?" I ask.

They both ran into my arms. "Mommy is mad at us." They said in union.

"What do you guys do?" I asked them.

"Um we were fighting in the kitchen and mommy told us to go to our room." Marbella said.

"Okay girls let's go find mommy so you guys can say sorry." I told them.

I pick them up and we go in search for Semira and find her sleeping in our room. "Okay we're not going wake mommy yet. Let's go down stairs and see if mommy cooked anything for dinner." I said. So we head do the stairs .

When we get to the kitchen I didn't see any cooked food. Great now that means I have to cook something. I haven't cooked anything in a long time.That's why I have a cook. But since Semira gave my maid and cook both 2 weeks  paid vacation. She said she didn't need the help. I think it was her hormone kicking in. I've learned in the past to not argue with a pregnant woman.

Walking into the pantry I grab some ingredient. I grab the apron and put it on. Both girls start laughing. I look at them. "What's so funny." I asked them.

"Daddy boys can't cook" Olivia said shaking her head

"Yeah cooking is for girls." Marbella said.

These two are going to be in for a surprise. "Your mommy feel in love with me because of my cooking." I said.

"Really!" They said putting their hands on their face.

"Yes really." I said laughing at how shock they sounded.

"What are you making spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread." I said.

"Paghetti yummy." Olivia said clapping her hands.

"Girls go watch a movie and I'll get you guys when it's done."

They ran out of the kitchen. Remembering how which fun I had cooking with my nonna e nonno. I haven't seen them in a few years. Since I'm in a good place with Semira I should take her and girls to go see them.

"That smells really good." Semira snakes her arms around me.

"How was your nap." I asked.

"It was good. I feel well rested." She said kissing me. "You know I love seeing you in an apron on with nothing."

"Let's not start you can't finish. The girls are watching a movie in the next room." I said.

"Just wait until tonight. I'm going watch the movie with the girls." She said grabbing a garlic bread than heading out to go check on the girls.

I looked at the garlic breads. Damn what was I thinking. This is barely enough. I'm going to have to make a lot more. Especially since Semira is eating for 4.