34

4 months later
Vincent POV

I can't believe this things with me and Semira have been going good. She's been a least tolerating me. I'm sitting in my home office doing some work when the girls came in and asked me a question that had me laughing.

"Daddy you kissed 3 times and mommy  is having 3 babies." Liv said claiming on my lap.

I nodded my head and laugh at her cuteness.

"What you girls want to do today?" I ask the girls putting my papers away.

"Well we have to do something that won't mommy sick." Bella said walking to the wall and doing a handstand.

"What are you doing baby girl." I asked.

"Daddy this I come up with my best ideas of course." She just couldn't hide my smile at that. That's the same thing I used todo the same thing when I was about her age. She doesn't know this yet but she's just like me.

Putting Liv down. I walk over to Bella and do the same thing. "Bella you want me to help you think." I asked.

"Daddy! Big boys can't do this" she said.

I went a head and did it to prove wrong. After five minutes of this she was standing again. So I did the same thing. "I got it." She said with a big smile on her face.

"What do got Bella." Having a smile to match her's

"Let's do to Disneyland. Livy and I have never been. We would like to see Mickey Mouse and everyone before we get old. Daddy please!" She said pouting.

This little doesn't know how she has me wrapped her fingers. Not just her Liv and Semira.

"Okay we'll go. Let me make some calls to get everything together. I'll tell mommy once I talk to the pilot and I got us a room at the Disney hotel." I told them.

"Can Tia Bertha, Tia Maria, Tio Aldo, Tio Chase, our cousin and

I stop Liv. "Okay I guess I'll make this a big family trip for all of us. Let me make the calls and get everything ready. I'll let everyone know. You girl have to keep this a surprise. Can you do that." I asked.

"I can but Bella has a big month." Liv said nodding her head.

"Daddy I don't have a big mouth. I can keep a secret see." She zipped her mouth and through away the key.

"Okay girls go play with your cousin." I said.

The girls left my office skipping. I got on the phone and made some calls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour later

After calling everyone and letting them know what I had planned. Last person I had to tell was Semira. I walked up the stairs to her room. Knocking on the door I get now answer. So I knocked a few times and still nothing. Worry comes over me.  I open to see lying on her bed with nothing on. Damn she looks sexy as fuck. I walk over to the bed and pull the cover over her. She grabs my hands and stop me.

"Oh Vinny!" I hear her moan.

She's dreaming about me. I smirk at the sight of her beauty body. As I stand there watching her lead my hands to her treasure. My hand was pressed against her wetness. She was dripping wet for me. I can't do this she isn't awake. I pull my hand away. Maybe I didn't try hard enough.

"Vinny please don't leave me. I'm horny as fuck and need you." She said opening her eyes.

"Semira you don't say something you don't mean." I said