17

Vincent POV

I know I was harsh with Berta. It wasn't her fault that I missed out on my daughter's life. I'm starting think that if Semira wouldn't have got sick I wouldn't have known about the girls. I'll do everything to make sure that my girls are protected. I need to find out who returned all my letters from Semira. I know for a fact she wouldn't have kept them from even if I destroyed her emotional. But she couldn't have still told me once she started to work for me.

Really who does that! Why wouldn't she have told me. I couldn't have been there for her and the girls. All of that was taken away from me. Semira isn't innocent either because she still have told me. When she comes out of her coma and she's well I'll fight for custody of the girls. I'm so tired of begin the nice guy.

I'm going to Celeste so she can help me house shopping for a bigger pad. This bachelor won't be big enough for a family. It's nice and all but the girls will need there own space and I'll need an extra kids room for when their cousins come over.  What am I doing I'm going into over load. I need to claim down.

Me: Celeste I need you to come by.
Celeste: Is everything ok. Is it Semira. Boy you better tell me what's going on. You know I hate guessing.
Me: Just get over here and you'll find out. I'll need your help on this.
Celeste: This is a huge step you for you. Just give me 20 minutes and I'll be their.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria POV

"Berta it's not your fault it was bound to happen sooner or later. Tonight she was going to him about the girls. Until this happen. Vincent won't do anything to hurt the girls or Semira. I can see the love still their. They both still love each other and need to be together for the girls sake. If they don't I can feel a war coming once she's fine," I said

"Do you think that Vinny will not say anything to the girls," she asked me

"For everyone's sake we can only hope he does and only waits till Semira's comes out of this okay," I said

"I have to pickup the girls tomorrow morning from his house. I don't really want to see him and have him question me or anything. I'm really not ready for this. I should have kept my big mouth shut," she said

"I'll call him in the morning and pickup the girls," I said

Walking back into Semira. She's only been out of surgery for a few hours. Vinny had her moved to a private room. This is still part of the ICU and the girls can and visit there mom. Right now it's not the right time and I don't the girls to see their mom like this. This will be something we'll all need to talk to in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Above is Semira private hospital room