1

Semira POV

"You can't fire me! I thought I was your best employee," I said.

What did I do wrong? I was always the bosses go to person. I'm always here early and never complained about the project he put me on. This the Thanks I get. This whole time I thought I was getting a promotion when he called me into his office this morning.

"I'm sorry but we don't need you anymore. You've served done what I've requested over the years and now aren't needed. So I will need you to clear your office and leave my building within the next hour." Mr. Guido said with a smile on his face.

I would love to slap that smile off his face. How dare he fire me after I landed him this client his been trying to get for the last year. He promised me a huge promotion after I landed this major deal. I got up and stormed out his office.

Everyone in the office looked my way. Keeping my head up I just smiled and walked to my soon to be ex-office. Closing the door behind me. I looked at my desk and there was already boxes on it. I started putting stuff in the boxes. The only thing I cared if it got damaged was the pictures of the girls and their artworks. Everything else I can care less. Walking into my office the first thing I start to do is access my email.  I'm not going to work hard and leave him all my clients.  So all forward all my client's info to my personal email. I'm going to make that bastard pay for firing me.

Walking down the hall holding in my tears I walk to the elevator. I handed my badge to the security guard and walk out the front door of the building to my car. Once I got in my car, I start crying.

While backing up I almost ran over a someone behind my car. "What the Fuck! Watch where your going next time," screamed a male voice.

"I'm really sorry didn't see you there,"I said to the stranger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent POV

I pulled into the parking garage of where my love works. I knew today was the day Chase was going to fire her. I just had to make sure he did it and didn't back down.

I was heading toward the building from my car. I was on my phone checking on some emails and responding to some messages. Then this car almost back right into me. "What the Fuck! Watch where you're going next time." I screamed at the driver.

"I'm really sorry didn't see you there," she said then drove off. I couldn't really see her face.

I reached Chase's floor. Approaching the front desk. "I'm here to see Chase Guido," I asked the blond at the front desk.

"You need an appointment to see Mr. Guido and I don't even see you on his schedule," she said rudely

"Really. I have a surprise for you." I picked up my phone and called Chase.

"Yes. I'm in the building Chase. Let your blond bimbo no that she's fired." I said hanging up the phone.

The look on her face was priceless. Then the phone on her desk rang. "Yes, sir I'll send him back. Sir, I'm really sorry. I need this job." She whispered the last part. "He'll see you now." I walked past her desk and say the pictures of her kids.

"I'll talk to him into not firing you," I said walking away.

She sat back down. Lucky she doesn't know that I own this company and Chase was only running it for me.

I opened his office door and walked in. I took a seat in front of his desk. "So how did it go," I asked.

"I can't believe you asked me to do that. She's the companies best employee. I know she wanted to cry when fired her. But she kept it to herself. You calm you love her. I don't believe it." He said just shaking his head.

"Don't worry she will be taken care of," I said smiling.

"Did you know she has kids. I'm taking something away from those kids." He said.

"What she has kids? You didn't tell me that. Who's the father? Is she still with the father?" I asked getting pissed off. She moved on and has kids with someone that isn't me.

"What I know is that she has two beautiful girls. She's never talked about the father. She really keeps to herself and gets the job done. All the clients love her." He told me. "Take your company back. I'm done doing your dirty work."

He walked out the office. "Can I have everyone's attention." He yelled. "I've decided to give everyone raises effective immediately. I'm stepping down as CEO and giving the company to the owner. He'll be out in a minute to introduce himself. Marchesi come on out with it and don't be shy. Your employees are ready to meet you." He said.

This isn't how I wanted them to meet me. Damn Chase. I walked out the office putting a smile on my face. Chase just smiled before he walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think so far? 😀