33

Semira POV

It's been weeks and I've hiding from Vinny has been hard. We live under the same roof. Still not being able to leave the house. The last few weeks she's been feeling sick to the stomach. Haven't been able to keep down either. Maybe I'm coming down with something I thought. I was playing with the girls than I started to feel light headed.

"Go get your dad now." I told the girls before I blacked out.

I wasn't sure how long I was out for but when I came to my sister, Vinny and Maria where all in the room. I looked around the room and this wasn't the girls or my room I was back in the hospital again.

"Why am I here and what's going on." I asked getting worried.

"Good your awake now. You've been out for a couple hours now. How do you feel now?" The doctor said.

"I feel fine." I said.

" Do you know what happened?" He asked.

"Well! I was in the girls room playing with them on the floor." I paused trying to remember. "Than I started to feel light headed. I asked the girl to get their dad and next thing I knew I woke up here." I said.

"Have you been eating?" He asked.

"My appetite has changed the last few weeks. Just about every food I come across makes me sick." I said.

"Is there a chance you could be pregnant and that's why your appetite has changed. When was the last time you had your period?" He asked.

"There's no way I can be pregnant. I haven't " Than I stopped to think. The morning in Vinny bed. Oh Fuck what have I done. I looked at Vinny face and he smiled at me. I can't be pregnant.

Bringing me back to reality. "Well where going to run some test on you. One of them will be a pregnancy test to determine if your pregnant. So go into that restroom and pee in this cup than come back out." He said pointing towards the restroom.

As I walked out of the room all I thought was how could I let this happen. Vinny and I aren't meant to be together. Yeah we do have our daughters that will tie us together but that's it. I have my life and he has his own life. I'm not a part of that life. He probably has many girl friends. After what happened that morning there's no way he would forgive me. I've screwed everything up.

I walked out. Gave the doctor the cup and got back in bed. "I'll go get this results back to you shortly." The doctor said before walking out.

The room was silent. It was like no one wanted to talk. "So how's everyone doing?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?" Vinny said and he didn't look happy.

"I I didn't want to worry anyone." I whispered.

"Didn't want to worry me. How do you think I felt when the girls. Our came to crying and something was wrong with you. I dropped everything and ran to your side. You weren't breathing or anything. I thought I was going to loss you again." He said and this time he was on the ground next to my bed. His head down. "If it turns out your pregnant or if it's something else please let me take care of you. The girls and I need you. I can't do this without you Semira. I love you and never stopped." He said kissing my hand.

I didn't really know what to say to that. Vinny never stop loving me. Turning to my side on the bed so I can face him. Placing my free hand on his head and smoothing his hair back. I really wanted to tell him that I loved him to but I couldn't at the moment. I'll tell when I'm ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent POV

I was sitting in my office on the phone conducting business when the girls came into my room crying. I ended the call and picked up the girls. "What's wrong girls. Where's your mommy." I asked.

"Ma ma mommy said to get yo you." Marbella said crying.

"Chase." I yelled.

"What do you need."he said standing by the door. He walked in and picked up Olivia when he saw her crying. "What's wrong princess?" He asked. Olivia just kept crying into his shoulder.

"Something is wrong with Semira and I'm not sure. I have to go check on her. Please stay with the girls I'll be right back." I said not even waiting for a respond. I ran up the starts searching for Semira. After about 10 minutes I found her on the ground. I ran to her. "Semira baby please wake up." I wasn't getting any response at all. I didn't have my phone on me. I saw her phone.  I called 911. "Baby I'm so sorry for everything. Please don't leave me I love you and never stopped." I said rocking her.

I don't even know how long I was in that room. Next thing I knew the paramedic man pulling me away from her. "Sir you'll have to let go of her. We'll take very good care of your wife." He said lifting her and placing her on the gurnee.

"I call everyone to meet you at the hospital and I'll stay with the girls until I get news from you. Go on I can handle to crying princess." Chase said with a smile. "I'll call my mom to help me.

Than we arrived at the hospital. She was admitted right away. I was sitting in her room waiting for to walk up. I was getting kind of worried. I was next to here bed holding her hands tears escaping. When the door opened and in came Maria and Bertha. I looked up at them.

"Vinny what happened to my sister." Bertha asked.

"I really don't know. I was in my office and the girls came in saying something was wrong with mommy. Bertha I can't loss her. She's my life." I said.

"Okay Vinny I know. What did the doctor say." She asked.

"They checked her and waiting on some results." I said.

Than doctor came in. I really didn't understand one word he was saying. Than I felt her squeeze my hand. "Doctor I think she's walking up." I said.

"Son I need to get in there to check on here." He said.

I moved out of the way and let the doctor do his job.

"Good your awake now. You've been out for a couple hours now. How do you feel now?" The doctor said.

The doctor asked her a few questions. All I picked up on was the doctor asking her if she could pregnant. That brought me back to that night. Wait a minute could she be pregnant with another one of my baby. I couldn't help but smile.

The doctor wanted to run one more and he gave her a cup and had her go the restroom. She came back gave and got back in bed. After the doctor left the room. I walked over to her grabbed her hands and lowered myself to the ground. I told her how scared I was and that I loved her. I really didn't care if she was pregnant or not.

The doctor came in the room. "Mrs. Marchesi. I got the result back and your indeed pregnant. I'm going have check to see how far along you are. We'll do the ultrasound to hear the baby heart.

I was so excited that I could stop smiling. This is time hearing our baby heart beat. Since I missed out on the first pregnancy. I'm make sure that I'll be here to help her and do whatever she wants.

"Okay you guys ready. Just giving heads up this will be col." Than he squired something  on her stomach.

Than I started to hear something. Is that our baby.

"Okay theirs the first hurt beat. Wait a minute. I hear two more." He said.

"What are trying to say doc. That I'm not only pregnant but I'm carry triplets." I could see her face changing color.

"Mrs. Marchesi. I need you to breath for me please." The doctor said and I'll be right back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please comment letting me know what you think of this new update. Good or bad I except all comments. I'm sorry if there's any mistake but please let me know. Hope you enjoy.