26

I know I said Christmas but I wanted to get something out on my birthday. This is my gift to my readers. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did writing this update. Please comment I really want to know what you think of this new update! I'll have another before the New Year!
*************************************

Vincent POV

It's been a month since she's been home from the hospital and everything has been going great between use. Marbella and I have been getting along. She still hasn't called me dad or daddy yet. My baby girls are my life and I'd do anything for them. Well today I was taking the girls to the park and than I had a surprise for them.

I walked into there to make sure they where ready. I wanted all to go to the park together but Semira said she had stuff todo and wanted to do it alone. What kind of stuff could she doing that didn't involved me. She doesn't have a job yet. She doesn't know that she works for me. So I just left her think that she wanted to be a stay at home mom.

I arrive at the park and the girls take off running. It feels so nice to be out here with the girls. "Daddy! Can you push me," Olivia asked laughing on the swings

"No Daddy is going to push me," Marbella said laughing

"Girls my arms are so long enough for me to push you both at the same time," I said laughing allow with the girls

I couldn't believe it Marbella was actually asking me to do something. This is the first time she hasn't snapped at me for no reason not once. Maybe the outdoor is her happy place. That's what I'm going to do for the girls is put a play area in the back with a tree house and club house.

After being at the park for like hours I tell the girls that it's time to head home. They didn't want to leave and I had to pull them from the swing kicking and screwing.

"If one of you girls kick me you'll be in a lot of trouble when we get home," I say walking with both girls on each side

We made it to the car and both girls claim in their seats. Than I see a black car driving in slow motion. I see the window of the rear driver row down. Than gun fires. I push the girls in the car and tell them to get down. I just in the driver seat and floor it in the opposite direction.

While driving I call Chase. "Someone is shooting at me and the girls. Meet us at the location and bring some guys. Don't forget your mom I'll need her to watch the girls for me," I said speeding trying to lose them and the girls crying behind me.

"Girls daddy here and he'll make sure no one hurts you I promise. Just stay down okay I'll get us to safety," I tried to reassure and calm them down. Their crying didn't stop.

"Daddy I scared," they both cried

"I know! I know! I'm getting use to safety," I said

Rushing down the street I make a turn and two SUV behind and block the cars chasing us. I look through my rear mirror. I see a few guys step out the car and start shooting at the car chasing us. I continue to our destination. "Girls your safe you can get up now and buckle your seat belt please," I said

"I'm telling mommy what happened," Marbella said crossing arm

"I have my good friend Chase picking her up right now and she's going to met us as soon as possible," I said

"I want my mommy now," Olivia cried

"Now look what you did," Marbella said hugging her sister

We were having a great day now she's back to hating me. Damn I'll hurt the people trying to harm my family. They'll wish they where never born.