32

Recap
"Sofia what are you doing here?" I questioned her.

Than she turned around it wasn't her. I what is going on.  Who is this girl standing in front of me. It was Sofia but she looked like and what does she have to do with all this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent POV

"Who the fuck are you and what have you done with Sofia. I know your not her. I can't believe that I thought you were her." I said

"I'm the twin that got to live with daddy and your soon to be wife." She said.

"I would rather kill myself before I ever marry you." I said.

"Would you marry to me to keep Sofia and your parents alive. What I'll even sweeten the pot by throwing your black girlfriend in there." She threatened me.

"You wouldn't dare." I said

"Boy take a sit. I'm going to tell you how this is going to work." He said lighting up his cigar. "Your going to marry my daughter Tiffany and your father's business and mine will merge." He said.

"How can you do this to your daughter Sofia." I asked.

"She's no daughter of mine. She was raised by that bitch of an ex." He said.

"So you have no choice baby we'll announce our engagement in two days. That will give you time to break up with that black bitch." She spat.

I get up and put my neck around her neck and squeeze her neck. "You kill my daughter and I'll make you pay. I know where your girlfriend lives." He said from behind me pointing a gun at head.

I leave the room shaking my head. I can't tell Semira the truth. Someday she'll understand that I was doing this to protect her and everyone I care about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that evening

I get a text message from Semira.

Semira: Babe are you still coming.

Me: Yes. I just got done with business. We need to talk.

Semira: I'll see you there in about and hour babe.

I guess she didn't hear me when I said I wanted to talk. I pull up to a beautiful house. This is the house that I wanted to see us raise our family. But now I know it's not going to happen because I have to end it tonight. I'm only trying to protect here.

I get out of the car and enter the code Semira had given me. To my surprise Tiffany was walking down the stairs. "Babe tell me you love this house." She said walking to me.

"What the Fuck are you doing here." I said.

"This is the house I want you to buy me." She said.

"This relationship is only business and I'll never touch you." I yelled.

Pulling up to the house that Vincent and I were purchase together. I can't wait to tell him the good news. Oh he got here early. Stepping out of my car I walk to the house and I hear yelling. Since I don't have the keys yet I ring the doorbell.

The door opens up and this blond answers the door. Shock I push aside and let myself in. 

"What the fuck are you doing in my house," I yelled

"I want you to buy me this house." She said walking down the stairs.

"I want you out by the time I get down stairs." I said.

"This isn't over." She spat.

I walked to check all the rooms upstairs to make sure no one was hiding in any of the room.

Than I hear a car pulling up. Oh my god she's hear she can't see Tiffany here. I know Semira is going to ask a lot of questions. Wait a minute what is she doing here. We're meeting at the resultant later.

"I guess your girlfriend got my message to come here." She said.

"What have you done I told you I would handle this." I yelled.

"I made it earlier for you now get rid of her." She threaten.

I walk down the stairs when I heard the door open. I stopped her from coming in. "Honey I need to talk to you outside." I said

"Semira what are you doing here," I asked

"The realtor called asking me to sign some papers." She said.

I cut her off. "Semira I'm sorry but this is over betwe

She cut me off too than slapped me.

"I feel back in love with my old sweetheart and where getting married in a month," I said with ease. I had to make it look like I can careless.

"What about us! Did you ever love me," whipping the tear that escaped her eyes

"I never loved you! Don't get me wrong the sex was good," I said with a smile

"Vinny you don't mean that," She said with more tears coming out. She got in her car than drove off after she throw my ring back at me.

End of flashback

That was the day I lost the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20k plus read which I'm grateful. I can't if you like it if there's no comments or likes. I'm working on my next update but holding off on posting it. I'll let you know when I'll post it. Have a nice day.