37

Vincent POV

"Babe do you need help packing." I asked when she was pulling a stack of clothes from the closet. She just tried to stuff it all in the luggage.

I looked at her stack of clothes. I stopped her hands. "What are you doing? I said we had stuff there and you only need pack what we really need." I said shaking my head.

"I do need all this stuff. And what if I end up going into labor early and where in they air or on the island with no doctor." She started to cry. "What if something goes wrong."

I pulled her into a hug. "Nothing will happen. I had a feeling you were going to worry. So asked your doctor to come along."

"Really! You did this for me and the babies." She said kissing me.

"No! I did this for our growing family." I said.

"No more babies after this. Five kids will be enough to handle." She said pushing me away.

"Five is not enough. You promised me my football team." I said laughing.

"Wait what? I never promised you that." She yelled.

"Honey claim down. I was only joking. But wouldn't it be great if we did." I said smiling at her. I dodged her punch but wasn't quick enough. "Aw what was that for?"

"For joking like that." She said laughing as she walking out the door. But stopped to say. "I'm going to check on the girls and you finish here." She said

"I love you Semira." I yelled.

"I know babe and I love you." She yelled back

I looked at her packing. This is the worst I've ever seen anyone pack. Shacking my head. She's not going to use half of this. I walked to the door. "Semira make sure to only pack a carry on for the girls they have stuff there. I made sure that all was taken care of." I yelled.

"Carry on bags got it." She yelled back.

"You always tell us to use inside voices and you and mommy aren't using inside voices." The girls said in union.

"Sorry girls. We'll us inside voices." I said as I entered the room. I say 3 bags already packed. Shacking my head. "Umm baby I got this too. Why don't you and the girls finish getting ready and eat breakfast. I'll bring everything down." I said kissing her lips.

"Are you sure. I'm almost done." She said rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah I'm sure. Now you girls go." I said.

"Daddy don't forget my toys. I need them." Olivia said.

"Okay girls only pick 2 toys to play on the plane with. You guys already have toys and everything there." I said.

They both frowned. "If I see that face again you will take nothing." I said watching the girls walk to get there toys.

"I guess someone is playing the bad cop. I like that." She said.

"I have to stop being a softy with them or they will walk all over me." I said.

"Girls let's go downstairs and let daddy finish packing for us." She said walking with the girls out the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this update. Please comment and give your thoughts.