41

Semira POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. Vincent wasn't in bed. I grabbed my robe and threw it on. I walked out the door. Something feels off here. Maybe he went to check on the girls. So I head toward there room and they weren't in bed. What the heck is going on. He wouldn't take the girls out of bed without telling me.

I walked through the hallway looking for them. When I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I tried to ignore the pain but it started to get worse. I have to let my doctor know. I made it to her room and the door was opened. I walked in and her stuff was gone. What the heck is going on. "Please babies stay in there it's not time yet we still have another month and half to go. The world isn't ready for you yet. I have to find daddy and your sisters." I whispered rubbing my belly. Where is everyone! I can't find the girls or Vincent and now my doctor is missing. "Ouch!" I screamed.

Celeste came out of her room rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong honey. Are you okay." She said walking over to me.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. This pain is getting worse. Plus I can't find Vinny and the girls." I said holding my stomach tighter.

"What do you mean they are missing. Wait a minute how long have you been having this pain." She asked with a worried look on her face.

"I don't know about 15-30 minutes I guess. But the pain is getting closer and closer." I said. Damn this pregnancy is worse than the twins. "Celeste I think I'm going into labor. I can't have them without Vinny." I cried in pain.

"Just breath I'll go get the doctor." She said.

"No used. She's gone and so is all here stuff." I said.

"Okay! We'll have to get you back into your room. How are you feeling now." She said walking me back to the room.

"The pain is starting to go away. I think they were upset cause I woke them up. So they were punishing me. I think I need to go back to sleep." I said.

"That's good! Let's get you back to sleep. I'll go find Vinny and the girls." She said.

"Okay you'd tell me if anything is wrong right." I asked her as she was helping me in the bed.

"Of course I'll let you know." She said kissing me on the forehead. "I'll be back to check on you. I'm going see where they are." Than she walked out the room closing the door behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Celeste POV

I head back to Chase's room to see if he knew where the girls and Vincent where. He wasn't in his room either. I know my Chase and there's no way he would've been up unless something was wrong. I go to my luggage and grab my gun. I've never taken it out since my love died. But I'm going need it to protect my family.

So the doctor is missing with all her stuff and my family is missing too. I think she's behind it all. No I don't need to think. I know she's behind it. But how and why? I thought. I hope their here somewhere.

I walked out in search of them. When I got pulled into a room with my mouth being covered. "Don't screw!" The voice said

Wait a minute I recognize that voice. I elbowed the person in the stomach. "I guess things haven't changed." The voice said.

I turned around and was surprise at who I saw. It can't be him he's been dead for the last 15 years. I watched them shoot him in front of my face.

"Love it's me." It was Dominic and he's alive the flesh.

"What the heck. Your dead I saw them shoot you in front of me. We had your body buried. There's no way it's you." I said stretching out my hand and touched his face. 

"You guys can come out. It's only Celeste."

Two shadows stepped out. I was shocked at who it was. My best friend is  alive. How can this be. "How are you guys still alive. All of you guys." I was shocked.