29

Recap
"What are we going to do." I said laughing

"I can think of many things." He said tossing me on the bed.

The giggles didn't stop there.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him down on the bed. He laid there on his side just looking at me. Grabbing  his hands a moving it to both of my breasts. I moaned audibly as he squeezed them gently, then pinched the nipples tenderly.

"Make love to me please. Claim your queen. I'm never leaving you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and flipping over for me to straddle him.

"Tell me you want me just as much as I want you." I said kissing his neck

"I want you more and more each day." He said while he was pulling my nipples. A loud moan escaped my lips and he smiled up at me.

Scooting to the end of the bed and crawling up between his legs until I my head was above my throbbing member. I could feel that his eyes was locked on me. I couldn't keep my eyes off his shaft. It was so beautiful and hands wrapped around it started to go to work. Licking my lips while I started to pump hard.

"Baby don't stop that feels so good." He said grunting.

"May I taste?" Not waiting a respond I slowly lowered my head over his shaft. My move up his body until our eyes meet. "Don't cum in my mouth until I say so." My grip got a little tighter around his shaft. "Do you I understand?" I asked

"Ye ye yes." He stutter.

"That's a good boy. Now I'm going to reward you." Not waiting on his respond I took him into my mouth. Eyes still locked I watched him the entire time as my head began its slow bob up and down his shaft, my tongue had a mind of its own and started to swirl around the head. When my lips slid over the sensitive flap of skin just below the head, I can feel him shuddered in pure pleasure. I found his most sensitive spot, the one that I know will drive him wild.

Removing my hand, I bobbed my head down all the way and swallowed him whole. I missed having him in my mouth. I readjusted my position so I could take him balls deep in my mouth without gagging. I started to alternate my strokes, bobbing my head up and down, licking his most sensitive spot, only taking me all the way.

Sensing him pulling away. I grabbed his balls and squeeze tight. Taking that as a sign he released all him cum. Slurping ever last drop. Lifting my head I looked at him and his eyes were closed. "I hope you have more for my pussy." I said. I had claimed my King again.

His eyes were filled with desire, He hoarsely whispered, "Come up here and kiss me." I smiled stickily and crawled up his body, my breasts swinging invitingly, the nipples dragging across his chest. Our lips interlocked, tongues searched each other out. Still tasting him in my mouth. Hoping he wouldn't mind.

He broke our kiss flipping us over. He started sliding his way down to my neck where he started nibbling their first, then lavish attention on first one then the other nipple, working his way down my stomach to my belly button, then finally the object of his intense desire. His chin slid over the tight curls of her pubic hair.

"Yes, Vin, devour me the way I devoured you," I hissed.

His lips found mine, He inserted his tongue and licked slowly up and down my clit as he spread my lips with his fingers. He was driving me wild with that tongue. I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips.