42

Recap
"You guys can come out. It's only Celeste."

Two shadows stepped out. I was shocked at who it was. My best friend is  alive. How can this be. "How are you guys still alive. All of you guys." I was shocked.

"Sit down there's a lot we have to explain. Your not going to like any of this." Dominic said. "I didn't mean to keep you and Chase in the dark for all theses years."

I took a seat and couldn't believe what was going on. They are all alive and been here this whole time. Does Vinny know about this. Is this why he brought us here.

"Celeste don't get mad at Vinny. He just found out about 8 months ago. When he was here last we begged him to not say anything because all our lives is in danger." He said

"What do you mean? No one has harmed us or put us in danger. Chase and I have been fine. No one has harmed us in anyway." I said still in shock.

"That's because I've been dead. But if I was alive the would have come after you and Chase. I wasn't going to allow that to ever happen. I love my family and wouldn't allow anything to happen. If I had to die again to protect you guys than I would do it over again." He said.

"Is that why Vinny brought us here to protect us? Does Vinny know who's after us." I asked.

"No!" This time it was Phoebe that responded.

I turned around to look at her. I just couldn't believe that she was alive. I walked over to and hugged her. "I'm sorry I've failed you. I couldn't take care of Vinny and the girls there missing."

"No! Celeste their not missing. We have them all in the other room. Chase is in there too. That woman was going to take my family so I had the guys grab them for safety. We have her locked in a room so she can't contact whoever it is behind this. We need to get Semira in here for her safety and the babies. I know she doesn't know me but will listen to you." Phoebe said walking to some currents and pulling it back. There was a door behind it. I was shocked that there was a hidden room behind it.

She opened the door and let me in. They were all sleep so I thought. "Don't worry they will be walking up soon. I had to give them something so we can get them in here." She said.

"Let me go talk to Semira and let her know that their okay." I said walking out the room.

"Sure. I would love to meet my daughter-in-law. I can't wait until she has my grandson's." She said all excited.

"Grandson's! Wait she doesn't even know what she's having." I said.

"I can till by the she's carrying. When she was pregnant with the girls I knew what she was carrying. Plus she was pregnant and I couldn't tell my boy. By than we were already dead to the world. You want to know what was sad about all this was that Vinny lost us and his love at the same time." She said wiping her tears. "I know that he let her go to protect her but couldn't tell her."

"I didn't know that." I said. What else can I say.

"I saw her shopping at the maternity store and I knew she was pregnant. I knew who she was and knew it was my grand babies. I couldn't tell Vinny because he thought we were dead." Stopping at the door.

"I'm sorry that we all had to go through this." I said.

"That's okay. It's in the past now and I want my family together and that includes you little cousin. Now go get my daughter so she can be with her family." She just had the biggest smile on her face.

I gave her one last hug and walked out the before the glass closed she said, "This is a one way mirror so we can see you. Come back to this spot and we'll let you in." Than the door closed.

I can't believe this everyone is alive. My family can be whole again. Semira will be so happy that I found them. I walked reached her room and the door was wide open. I knocked and got no answer. "Semira are you up." No response.

I walked in saw her laying there. "I need to tell you something." She still didn't say a word. "Is something wrong. Is it the babies are you in pain."  I asked.

"She's fine!" Came a voice behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I what to know what you think of this update.

We know that Vincent, Chase and the girls are safe.

What do you think of the New twist?

Do you think it's the fake doctor?