0.0

Okay, let's just say that winter isn't always that bad. I mean, I had fun. Hm, let's start from the beginning, shall we? Oh, and I'm Haana, by the way, not quite sure if 3.1 million followers on Vine is a lot, but that's how many I've got. I'm also fourteen and I've lived in North Carolina for the most part of my life.

- - -

Releasing a heavy sigh, I looked through the window. It had been the third time we had moved. Moving was not my thing. Driving through the neighbourhoods felt comforting, an eery familiarity seemed to cling to this place. It made me happy. I shut my eyes and before I knew it, we had made our way to an even more familiar street. Opening the car door, my beanie grazing against the bottom of the roof in a soft movement. My glasses acted as a barrier for my eyes as a slight fall breeze picked up. I pulled my hands into my over-sized sweater and shivered slightly. Even the back of my neck felt the cold despite the fact that my curly, dark brown hair was down and blowing with the movement of the wind.

Retrieving a bag of my own things, I turned the vintage doorknob to let me through the door. Looking around, a whole mound of old memories came flooding through my mind. I remembered the staircase, and some of the bad things that happened there. I remembered the structure of the main hall. And I certainly remembered the back yard, the place where most of these sweet memories were made. Racing up the stairs, I entered my room. The sloped ceiling made it feel a little less spacious, but nonetheless, I felt more at home than ever. I had lived here over six years ago, and yet it was still so familiar. It was just then that I heard a random shrill of excitement, but it wasn't normal... It sounded as though I knew it from somewhere. A certain place called Vine. I walked over to the circular window and looked out. And there they were. The two of them, it was as though they hadn't changed in my mind, besides all the publicity and famousness they had gotten over the past six years. But they were still the same, weird as ever. My old best friends, Nash and Hayes Grier.

[ Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction =] I hope you guys like it, and enjoy the rest of your day. Oh, and would you like fries with that?? I also apologise for the shortness =|

~Ani ]