Chapter2

Authors note: This was the only chapter I deleted a few sentences...I didn't like them very much. They were just unneeded detail. 

I hope you all are enjoying this.

Chapter 2: The Dinner

~Yunus's POV~

I walked into the restaurant twenty min late and knew my father would have something to say. Then again the man seemed to have something to say about everything I did. I knew that being hard on me was his way of showing his love to me. But sometimes, I wished he would stop getting on my case over everything I did.

"Do you have any reservations?" asked a loud voice.

I looked up from my phone screen.

"Oh god," the girl gasped

I raised an eyebrow confused.

"excuse me?" I asked.

"oh, ...no....what I meant was.....you have the most stunning green eyes I've ever seen," she gushed leaning over the booth.

I held back on rolling my eyes, as I took a step away from her.

"Mr.Basel," I said curtly.

"Oh yes, sorry," she fake giggled twirling a strand of hair between her fingers as she looked for the name.

"There we go if you would follow me please," she smiled fluttering her eyes.

She walked in front of me like a runway model or something, overly swaying her hips. Trying to draw my attention. I really couldn't stand women like her. This time I rolled my eyes keeping my distance away from her. She took me to my seat, I was surprised to find that the only people there were my father and mom. As I took my seat the girl didn't waste any time she bent down almost pushing her chest into my face.

"Would you like anything?" she asked trying to give her voice a husky tone which she failed.

I gave her a cold glare.

"Nothing," I answered sharply.

She flinched.

"Well..um...ok then" she stuttered then she all but ran away.

I ran a through my hair and turned to my silent parents. My mom was grinning evilly I knew she would tease me later.

"'Salamu-Alaykum" I greeted them.

"Wa'alaikum-salam" they replied.

Before I said another word my phone buzzed indicating a text message. I grabbed it scrolling through it to see as I shrugged off my leather jacket. It was a brief message from Adam, saying that we had received the shipments we needed in Dubai. And the shipments we needed from the company in Australia had been shipped to Japan. I felt a huge weight fall off my shoulders.I had been on the phone non-stop for the last two weeks because of these shipments. I relaxed then texted him asking him to email me the shipment details.

"Yunus, will you please stop working for one minute," my dad scolded.

"Someone has to," I replied curtly refraining from saying something else.

However, I shut off my phone and leaned back in my chair to relax, I could always check it tonight.

" No attitude please not today. Zainab will be here soon... be polite" he said narrowing his eyes at me.

"I always am," I replied coolly not liking where this was headed

"Really? Hardly even sparing her a glance is polite?" he challenged.