A letter: To Family and Friends From Jessica

Hello.
If you are reading this, it means I have moved from this house, to a much better house. One where I am a ruler and where I am loved.
These past four years have been... a bit harsh. More like a nightmare. Everyone I knew by the beginning of the year is now either turned on me or does not want to acknowledge my existence. This letter is for friends and family yet... I don't have many friends left.
I feel very empty.
Like my heart has no emotions left to show, all I ever feel is numb. Nothing.
My mind keeps drifting to my other world. Where everything is perfect and everything I ever wanted is mine.
I first created this world four years ago, when everything started, the friends that left me in halloween. I thought, "What if I had an escape?"
And it started.
I was in a horse, galloping down a filed of flowers, from tulips, orchids, sunflowers, roses, lilies -- all the flowers I loved. I would gallop towards a river... and that's where the visit ended.
But I wanted more.
I don't feel empty in this world. It seemed far too perfect and I wanted more.
For a whole year I kept visiting this world and stopped just when I wanted more.
I needed this world.
Three years ago, where everything seemed worse and worse, the taunting and the careless insults haunting me were worse, the horse finally passed the river.
I had a quest!
To kill a dragon who guarded a tower, in which the most beautiful princess was held captive.
I left the horse I so much traveled with that past year, and boarded a ship which was alive. It spoke with beautiful words no one else ever used. It always took me where I needed and it kept me on board. As soon as the boat reached the tower, the visit ended.
Two years ago, when the death of my dear sister Lucy haunted me, the boat finally came to a stop. I got off the horse and took out a sword and fought against the dragon. It spoke in riddles and had a mischievous laugh. The beast was big and whenever he breathed fire, his sonorous voice gave me headaches, but I defeated it. Not even with the sword, i stabbed it's tail with the sword, then punched the beast in the face so much, it fell to the ground and gave up. And the visit ended... that one time... I had totally blacked out and beat up that girl who wouldn't shut up about Lucy.
A year ago, when that boy invited me to his room at that party, I entered the tower and saved the princess. She was fair and smart. She said she wanted me to marry her. I said yes and got on the boat with her, took her to her castle, where everyone cheered for her rescue. Her father said that I would become queen if I married his daughter. I was so happy, I rejoiced and cried with joy. And the visit ended... the boy had finished inside me, twice.
And today, the day grandpa and grandma died, I finally was dressed in all white. My soon to be wife awaited for me at the altar. But everyone wore red, even her. As the priest spoke, he said I needed to wear red too, so I could become queen.
"But I don't have a red dress."
And everyone fell quiet.
I looked at my princess and she pulled out a dagger which had imprinted the word "happy" in it. "It's your destiny my love."
And it ended. I don't want that perfect world to end. I know it isn't a dream.
It's real! I know it!
I just have to taint my white dress red with the roses that reside inside of me. So I can be queen and marry my princess and be happy!
I swear I will be happy!
So, farewell, I will go to the world belong to. Not this hell.
And I will become Queen.