Dreams #2: The Promise Pt2

I had a dream last night, about the person I like. They were really happy with this other person so I was happy for them. So for some reason there was a big party at school, it was basically a free day so I was in the second floor looking down at the first floor, courtyard of the school filled with people, and I saw the person I like kiss the person they were happy with. I sadly smiled.

And this guy, the same guy from my other dream came up to me and said, "Hurts doesn't it?" And I said, "Not really. She's happy, I'm happy for her." And he goes like, "Sure happy for her... but what about being happy for yourself?" I looked at him and he smiled and pointed down at my hand which had the promise ring he had given me in my other dreams. I looked up and he was gone. I looked down again and everyone was gone but them. They looked so happy.

I looked at the ring in my hand and I said to myself, "But if I am not happy for myself, what am I feeling..." And then, by the way, throughout this whole dream the person they were happy with, their face was blurred. I didn't know who it was and the person's body didn't look like someone I knew.

I went down the stairs quickly and tried to see who the person was. When I got tired of trying to see from a far, I just got in between them and grabbed the other person by the collar. Before I could see I woke up. But before I woke up, I saw the guy's who's name was still a mystery after so many dreams look on from behind with dull eyes and not a smile whatsoever.

Which he always smiled.