Dreams #1 The Promise Pt 1

I've been having this dream almost at least once a week for the past two months and just last night I had it again, where this boy (which I don't even know him in real life, he is just in my head) holds my hand as we walk down the beach and it doesn't feel romantic but he has the hugest smile ever plastered on his face.

He had dirty blond hair and bright eyes, sometimes they were so light brown they looked amber and sometimes they looked dull, sad. His skin was pale and he had small freckles. His voice was husky and low but not so low. Just enough to be that husky morning voice.

In the dream as we walk down the beach, I always ask something like "Why are we here" or "Where are we going" and he always says "Don't worry about it" and when we walk to the end of the beach, to a dock, he lays his stomach down on the wood, his head popping out, lookin downwards to the water.

I always look at him and ask myself, who was he but I could never bring the words out.

He sticks his hand in the water and then pulls out a box with a string attached to it so it wouldn't sink. He opens it and he pulls out a ring. And I'm always confused because it isn't a proposal ring. So he takes my finger and places it and says "A promise ring: I promise one day you'll be happy" and he sadly smiles.

And last night at that moment I started lucid dreaming since I realized this was the dream I've been having. So I asked "Who are you" and he smiled and said "Just a guy that loves you a lot" and I wasn't having it so I asked. "Name?" And he said "You'll meet me soon enough, don't worry" and then I woke up in the middle of the night.