Dreams #3: The Promise Pt 3

Every night I hope I'd see him in my dreams again, last night I did again. This time, it felt so real. After those two last dreams, last night meant something. It had to.

I was writing in my computer, at home. Mom had gone to orlando for a meeting and would not be back by tomorrow, so I was alone. I heard knocking on glass. I stood up and went to the studio, on the pool area there he stood knocking on the glass door. "Let me in love, it's freezing out here."

I opened the door and he came in as fast and closed the door behind him. "What are you doing--" he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the studio to my room and locked the door behind me.
"Listen this has to stop. You are hurting yourself." 
"Hurting myself, what are you talking about?" 
"You are trying to be with someone" 
"But Im not. I just gave up on that!" 
"I know you haven't. But you have to. Please. I can't help you if you don't help me." 
I was so confused. He pushed me against the wall.
"Promise me!" With all the anger and desperation I've ever comung out of someone he shouted in my face. "Promise me you'll stop looking for someone!" 
I nodded. "I promise." 
He sighed and placed his forehead on mine. "Good." 
I realized I was dreaming at this point because the word 'good' sounded so dreamy, too good to be real. "Who are you? How come you always pop up in my dreams?" 
"Go to sleep Alissa."  My eyes widened. He had never said my name. So he does know me.
"But I am sleeping." 
"Are you?" 
I was so confused. I grabbed his neck and stared at him in the eyes. "Am I sleep walking?"
"No. You are dreaming but not sleeping." He then smiled. "Or maybe it's backwards. You are sleeping but not dreaming... yeah that sounds more like it."
I was so confused.
He inched closer to my face. "Close your eyes."
I closed my eyes.
"Don't doubt yourself. Don't be scared. Be happy with you are and who you will be. Now go to sleep."

And then I woke up.