Short Mother's Day Special

In the  bac yard garden---

"What are we gonna do for your mom?" Asuna said sitting on the bench. "Well, I know she likes Lazed tag." Xandria said. "And she likes sweet and spicy food." I replied. "Ah! So I can make her sweet and sour chicken! C'mon Aubrey and Gon! We gotta make it and I'll need your help." "What about us?" Xandria asked standing up. "Go to the store ad buy a present for her, both of you. We will make our presents at home." "Where's mom?" Gon asked. "Golden took her somewhere. Let's go guys!" 

-----

"Chocolate.." I  said looking through the candy store window. "Killua cmon its Mother's Day, not Killua day!" She says pulling me away. I whimper a soon we walk into a normal gift store, bleh. "What do you want to get her?" "I would just get anything similar to what you pick." I reply."OMG IT'S PERFECT!" Xandria squeals as she sees a brand new purple katana in a shelf. "Idiot shh, you're loud!" I hiss spreading her cheeks out making her blush. "Ahh, its hurts!!!" I chuckle letting go of her cheeks. "Ow, they're sore," "Be quiet next time idiot." 

Xandria grabs the katana, "Get your present Killua!" I wander around the store as Xandria follows me until we get to a video game section. "Hmm, I wonder if she likes video games," I whisper to myself. "Of course she does." Xandria says walking next to me. "Ok, " I grab a game called "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" she would probably like a game like this. We went to get some purple wireless headphones and we went to the cashier. When we left Xandria asked, "Wanna race?" I smirked, "Duh," We race down a hill. I was ahead until she catched up and jumped on me making us both roll down. "AHHHHHHH!" Eveyothing was dizzy and I couldn't stop, it was a long hill. Once we got to the bottom we were laying on the grass naseous. Luckily our gifts were safe.

"G-get off of me," I groan the once I noticed she was ontop of me. "I'm too tired and lazy to care," she replied. "Why do you like laying on me?" "It's comfortable." I slowly get up still weary, "We have to get back to the house," I pick her up and walk to the house. When we got there we saw Yuki was already there and so was Golden. "Hey Golden," I say as I put the presents down. "Hey! What happended to her?" "She's just tired, you awake Xandria?" She nodded and and put her down. "You're more tired than usual Xandria why's that?"Aubrey asked. "I honestly don't know.." 

"The chicken is ready!!" Asuna called from the kitchen. "Ooh! What type?" Yuki asked. Yuki had on a pink hibiscus flower in her hair and a pink tank top  with shorts."Sweet and Sour!" Gon replied. "Ah, my favorite!" When Beyoncé finished eating we all took her to play paintball and laser tag. Then she forced all of us to play Just Dance even though it was embarrassing it was also fun. I was glad we all got to spend time together, it was fun. It was the Best Mother's Day ever.