Lost a bet for her man

She explained a girl was trying to take Kirito away from her. Makes sense. But our mom was not amused. She wanted to fight this girl who hurt Asuna. She called "it a stupid bet" 

This was really unnecessary to me and I thought we should just put it aside and move on with life. 

But no. Golden was on my side here too. That still didn't stop my crazy mom. 

Asuna was crying though because she lost the Bet. She just told us now. Now there is no way my mom is coming back without that girl losing her head. "Off with her head" they say. 

I say "off with her throat"

Gory much?

Anyways we chased our "mom" and  Asuna until we got to this place that seemed off to me.

Golden didn't think too much of it.

Asuna confronted this girl and said Asuna had her first and of course they started fighting. I saw 

Kirito and asked "why did you dump Asuna I thought you loved her?" 

"That wasn't our bet. Whoever won gets to have me." Kirito explained.

"THAT'S A STUPID BET YOU MORON!" 

He just shrugged. 

"Calm down you chatterbox." Golden said.

"Sorry," 

My mom was winning of course and murerded her. I'm  not amused. 

"Well he's yours Asuna,"cmon boys she said looking at us.

"Mom I'm starving." I complain. 

"I'll get you something to eat when we head back."

"He's not normal is he?." Golden added. 

"Nope. Do you see what color hair I have?" 

"White?" 

"Silver! Wait huh?" I look at golden more carefully, his hair in particular. 

"Hey erm, golden your hair is actually gold?" 

"Yeah." 

I gasp. "Cool." 

"Your hair is silver mine is gold."

"How old are you guys again?" 

"14." 

"Mom you're too young to adopt me!" 

"Says who?" She asked. 

"Me!" I said with an attitude.

Yuki slapped me. "That's not how you treat your mom!" 

"You're only two years older than me I don't care!" I say running back to the giant house.

Golden laughed. "It's true Yuki." 

"Just because I'm a little older than him doesn't mean he doesn't have to disrespect me!"