The Winds Patterns

Killua's POV

"I'm gonna be outside mom,"

"You can't, it's too windy outside and there's a tornado warning," Yuki says standing in front of the door. "So?" I reply shrugging it off. "I can take it." "You're not leaving the house, Killua!" She sighs. "I need fresh air," I growl. "Let me out!" "Killua Zoldyck, do not talk to me like that!" Yuki yells. "Stop yelling," Xandria says laying on the couch. "It hurts, my head..." With Yuki distracted I push her out the way and sprint out the door running away from the house as far as I can not looking back. The wind pushed up against me as I ran forward. The wind foughht back and pulled me into the air and took the wind out of me. I dropped me to the ground forcefully. "Argh,"  'nothing I see broken' I get up slowly, 'why does the wind hate me?' I see a tornado in the distance picking up speed, and the wind comes back again. I run back to the house and came in from the back door. I breath heavily as I come in the house. "Killua," I hear as Yuki sees me. I roll my eyes, "Shut it." 

"Excuse Me?!" 

"I said shut it hot head," I go upstairs and see my mom grab a knife and sprint towards me. 

'Nope' I run into the nearest room and shut the door locking it. "Why are you in my room?!" Xandria asked her head in her pillow. "Your head still hurts?" I say still catching my breath. "Yeah," I ruffle her hair and hear banging on the door. "KILLUA I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!" 

"What did you do?" 

"I talked back, and I really don't care." I admit putting my hands in my pockets. 

"I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN!" Yuki threatened. 

"Uh huh, try--" 

Boom! 

"Ahh, crap." 

A while later____ 

"Here's an ice pack Killua," Asuna said giving one to me. 

"Thanks..." I mumble putting it on my head.