Hisoka The Math Teacher

9:00---Class time 

"Where is the teacher?" Gon asked. "He's late!!" 

"Shhh, they're coming!" Aubrey hissed. 

"Hello class," 

"HISOKA?!" I yelled and the class went silent. 

"Geez clam down Killua," Xandria scolds me. I nod slowly. Gon's face goes pale as he slowly looks at his teacher. "We had some history together haven't we, Gon?" Hisoka said looking down at the frightened boy. "Wanna be the class pet?" "S-sure.." he replies. Aubrey looks at Gon in confusion. "Hm, we have a short class now do we?" He chuckles. He wrists tighten in anger. 'Why out of all teachers he has to be ours?' 

Rollcall--

"Gon?" "Here.." 

"Aubrey?" "Here.." 

"Killua?" "Here......." 

"Great! Now we can start class." 

One hour and 30 minutes later__

Gon was taking notes and Aubrey was mostly listening. I was doing anything but listening while Xandria's head was on the desk. How can this anymore boring? When the bell rang Hisoka asked if Gon could stay after class. He slowly nodded and the rest of us left. Xandria and I met up with Yuki during rush hour. "How was homeroom?"  "Hisoka was our teacher..." I mumbled. "I heard.." Yuki sighed looking over to Asuna. "Where's Gon?" Asuna asked. "Hisoka wanted to talk to him after class," Xandria shrugged. "Oh," Yuki said. She looked at her watch, "Well, we have to get to next class! See you guys!" Yuki waved as her and Asuna went down the hall. "We have art next right?" Xandria asked me. "I have tech ed," I say slowly. "Oh,"  "It's alright, I'll see you after this class kay?" I said putting my arm around her. She nodded and we went to our classes. 

'Weird, I never saw Gon leave Hisoka's room, and the door locked shut. Eh, it's probably nothing.'