Reunited

Killua's POV 

All four of us step outside of the pizzeria to get fresh air. "I miss Kurapika and Leorio, Killua," Gon pouted. "I know," I reply. Aubrey slightly tilted her head, "We only got to talk to them for a while, but they were nice!" "Even though they argued a lot," Xandria giggled. "Yeah," I sigh. "They argued like a married couple." I laugh. "We used to have all those cool adventures with them," Gon said grinning. 

"Hey kid!" A voice said. 

"Huh," All of us turn around confused. "L-Leorio? Kurapika?" 

"LERORIO, KURAPIKA!!" Gon yelled running towards them jumping into their arms. Kurapika chuckled at Gon's embrace. Leorio looked up at Killua, "C'mon kid, we know you missed us too!"  "Awe, shucks..." Killua said joining the group hug. "I missed this," Kurapika said. "The four of us and Leorio mischief!" Me and Gon laughed at Kurapika's comment. "Eh?!" Leorio looked at kurapika and mumbled under his breath. 

Xandria awkwardly smiles as Aubrey shows she's left out as joins the hug. "Neh, Xandria you don't want to join the hug?" Killua questioned her. "I don't think I sho--" Killua pulls her u to the hug without giving her a choice. "No one is left out," 

"So Gon, tell me what you and Killua did without us!" Leorio beamed ending the hug. 

"It's complicated.." Gon chuckled. "Well? Tell me everything!"