Recovering

Killua's POV__

Hospital room 1

I guess I'll have these on for a while I thought looking at the itchy bandages on my arms. 'So itchy.' "Did you notice they were on your head too?" Xandria asked ruffling my hair. "Yeah, how long do I have to stay here?" I ask the nurse. "Until the money for your hospital bill comes." I sigh in distress. I struggle to get comfortable in the bed. "Ugh," I groan. "Stop complaining," Xandria whined plucking me on the side of my head. "Idiot, it's uncomfortable enough with me still being hurt." I hiss at her pinching her arm. "Ow," She says getting up. "I'm just gonna leave, you should lay down." "No," I say back hugging her. She sighs in frustration. "Please," 

Yuki's POV

Waiting Room

I can't believe Killua convinced me to bring Golden here to get rest here, the hospital looks geto here but Killua doesn't think much of it. Right now Golden was in on every of the hospital rooms and they won't let me see him,tsk. How did Xandria get to check on Killua then? *sigh.

Golden's POV

Hospital Room 3

Out of all hospitals why this one? This place is horrible. Uncomfortable beds and everything."Hey I just wanted to check up in you, is everything all right?" One nurse asked. "Yes, thanks." I reply not making eye contact. "How long do I have to be here?" I ask. "Until you feel better, of course," the nurse replied. "All right," I say moving the pillow close to me. "I'll be here for a while."