Pocky Game Part 3

Yuki reluctantly bit on the other side of the pocky stick and slowly closed her eyes. Asuna giggled while seeing her mom doing this. They both bit one part at a time. Killua sighs of boredom and runs through Xandria's hair. Xandria jerked to the opposite side of rejection. "Eh? What's wrong?" "I'm just tense, that's all. Sorry." Xandria said fidgeting. "Don't be..." Killua said calmly. He put her arm around her shoulder. "Almost there!!" Asuna whispered looking at Golden and Yuki. Yuki accidentally bit the last piece of pocky stick and forced her lips onto his. Golden didn't expect this and his face went a  darker red then usual. Gon and Asuna giggled as they saw Golden's dark cherry face. As Yuki quickly stopped the kiss, she asked if he was alright. "I'm fine.." Golden said shaking. Golden lifted up hugs head and his normal grin was there. Yuki sighed of relief wrapping her arms around him. "So you do like him?" Kirito asked. "Yeah they're dating now!" Asuna said looking over at them smiling. "I'll never forget this," Golden promised to Yuki. 

"I love you." He said. Yuki blushed, "I love you too Golden." 

"Are you feeling ok?" Killua asked Xandria. "A little." She said to him smiling weakly. 

"So who's next?" Asuna said looking over to the four preteens sitting near the high counter. (Killua, Gon, Xandria, Aubrey) 

"Uhhh," we all mumble unsure. 

"Let's do vote," Asuna's explained. "Say Killua if you want Killua and Xandria to go next, and say Gon if you want Gon and Aubrey to go next." 

"Killua." -Golden

"Killua." -Asuna 

"Gon." -Kirito

"Gon." Yuki

"Really a tie?" Yuki whined. "Can we go next Asuna?" Gon asked blushing. 

"Sure!" She said handing him a piece of pocky. 

Gon giggled looking at Aubrey, "Ready?" 

Aubrey just smiled, "Yeah!"