Yuki's Siblings

A few days later..

Killua's POV

"Who are they?" I ask my mother. "My siblings, now be nice to them and they will leave you alone." I nod slowly. "What are their names?" "Ayato, Shu, Laito, Subaru, Kanato, and Reiji." 

Gon and Aubrey look at them in fear, even the innocent looking one was taller then them.

"Interesting.." Xandria hummed.

Ayato looked at Golden irritated, knowing he was here. 

"Let's not start any conflict between you two shall we? Heh.." Yuki said standing between the two.

"Neh, Xandria, I'm bored. Wanna go to my room?"

"Sure." 

Narrator POV

"You better not do anything to my sis or you'll be sorry." Ayato hissed at Golden. "Just so you know, I'm her boyfriend so it doesn't really matter." Golden retorted. "You guys don't look like a couple, more like a bad match!" Ayato chuckled as he walked towards his brothers. Ayato is the mischievous one out of them, more of a troublemaker really.

"So what do you like doing?" Asuna's asked the blonde haired male. "I just like listening to music..and sleeping." Shu replied. "Heh, same. That's me all the time when I'm lazy." Asuna related. "Not to be rude or anything, but to be honest I'm lazy like all the time. You see me sleeping a lot." Asuna nodded. "Don't worry, I'm like that too!" She giggled. The blonde male just smirked at what they had in common. " Shu is the apathetic and lazy one, although the eldest. 

After a while Asuna is on her phone texting Kirito. Until a male with reddish brownish hair shows up. "Hello." He says to her as Asuna's can quickly see he is one of those guys. "Hey, what's up?" "Oh, it's just that, you look very sexy in that leather tunic you have there." Asuna blushed not even knowing the guy and he flirts. "Maybe I can just get a closer loo--" POW! 

Asuna punches him right in the nose causing it to bleed severely. As he hits the wall it made a huge impact and he got knocked out as soon as his head hit the wall. As you can already tell his is a huge pervert and gets suspended for those reasons also.

As everyone rushed to help him everyone did so. "What do we do Reiji?" Yuki cried looking her most responsible brother. "I'll take care of him, do not worry sister." "Oh, thank you Reiji, although Laito kinda deserves it for being a pervert.." "Agreed." The wise brother admitted while fixating his glasses. This brother of Yuki's is the most responsible and most polite out of all of them, making sure everything is played by the rules and everything is in order. 

While everyone is still concerned about him because he looks, well, dead. Except for, Subaru. He was the loner and likes being alone due to his childhood. But gets mad easily and is very violent. "Are you ok Subaru?" Yuki asked petting his head. "I'm fine.....and don't pet me. I'm not a animal.." "Eep! Sorry!"  "Is Laito going to be ok sis?" another boy comes up to Yuki and tugs her sleeve. "Yes, I'm pretty sure he'll be fine Kanato.." Yuki said in a calming voice.

"Ok, how are you Yuki?" Kanato says while holding his teddy by one arm. "I'm doing alright!" Yuki replied patting his head which made him giggle. Kanato was a weird childish behavior since you often see him alone with his teddy. He says that's his only friend and you can also see him talking to it sometimes.

*i don't own anime characters or the picture/art all goes to respectful owners/artists. I got the characters for the anime Diabolik Lovers* 

A/N: this is also something my mom, @YukiSantiago requested.