Pockey Game Part 2

Asuna twiddles the pockey stick in her mouth waiting for Kirito to bite the other end. He knew Yuki was watching but didn't have a choice. He slowly bit the other end. Asuna took another bite and so did he. Asuna soon got flustered, the room was so silent. All of the eyes were focused on them. The pocky stick was getting shorter, and they were getting closer. The room got so tense waiting for them to kiss. Asuna bit the last of the pocky and made contact with Kirito's lips. Gon gasped in amazement, now knowing how to play the game. Xandria looked away disgusted. When they finally ended the kiss Asuna's face was all red, "Ahh," Gon and Aubrey giggled as they saw her reaction. "S-So..that was how you play the game." Asuna said stuttering through words. Asuna quickly ran out the kitchen embarrassed. "Well,"  Yuki added. "There is a way you can't kiss the person you're playing the game with." 

"Really?" Aubrey said surprised. Yuki nodded. "If you break the stick in half with your mouth, you can stop the kiss." Yuki said boastful. "Why are you telling them how to break the kiss Yuki!" Asuna's said upset. "Now they won't kiss!"  "Who?" Yuki questioned. Asuna pointed a angry finger towards Killua. Killua scowled at her and looked down. Asuna sighed in defeat, "I wanted to show Killua what true love is...and yet he never seems interested." Killua felt ashamed but said nothing. "So who's going next?" Asuna said holding the  pocky box out. Golden Freddy raised his hand. "Golden?" Asuna says handing him the box. 

"I want to do it with Yuki.." he said blushing taking out a pocky stick. 

"G-Golden..." Yuki's face in disbelief. 

"Hm? What's wrong love," He chuckled one side of the pocky stick in his mouth. 

"What are you waiting for..?"