愚かな顔

Killua's POV

"Are you serous?" I  sighed finding Xandria hanging upside down in a animal trap. "What are  you doing in the woods? And how did you get in a obvious trap like that?!" I  demanded. "Um, I went exploring?" She said innocently. "Ah, you idiot. You're lucky I went to go find you.." I said untying her. "Well, of course you would go find me, what else were you gonna do?" Xandria teased. As I untyed her, she fell on head. "Ow! Be more careful when you untie me! I could've broke my neck!" Xandria yelled. "You should've been out here in the first place idiot, I don't know what you would do without me. Look at me, looking after you, like you're a child." I scolded her. "That's only because you're my friend. And you actually "care" about me!!"  She said sarcastically. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I tease giving her a derpy face. Then she goes crossed eyed and sticks her tounge out at me. I chuckle and give her one of my silly cat faces. We go back and forth until we can't stop laughing. "We better head back, its  getting  dark," I say standing up reaching for her hand. "Ok,"  As we head back she gives me a cute kawaii face. I look at her and smile with my cheeks rosy pink. "Hey, what took you guys so long?! Yuki demanded waiting at the door. "Well," I say mischievously. "Xandria got stuck in a animal trap.." Xandria sighed in embarrassment. "But you almost broke my neck getting me out!" Xandria scowled. "Idiot you got trapped in the first place!" "SHUSH YOU TWO!" Yuki sighed. "Try not to get in the most stupidest arguments..."  "Sorry.." I say still annoyed. "It's fine." She said sticking her tough out. "Being silly are we?" Yuki questions. I chuckle not saying anything at first, "Oh, its nothing..."